Tears Gator Tears

Forget the guys that don't sign. What happens when the 3* diamond in the rough Mullet pulls by promising playing time and talking crap about the kids ahead of him on the depth chart shows up to campus, competes all Spring and Summer, and inevitably winds up below the guys Mullet was trashing? Think that kid will calmly wait his turn and keep silent in the locker room?

Gaytor logic is at play here. Candyland, not checkers.

Advertisement

What shocks me is the sheer insanity of these Gaytor fans.

"When you're recruiting a guy, it's ALWAYS because the other guys you've got aren't nearly as good as they are."

No. NO!!! Setting aside the nearly incomprehensible misuse of grammar (does he mean that the current guys aren't nearly as good as the current guys are?), when you are recruiting "a guy", it's because you have to recruit guys EVERY YEAR. You don't just recruit a bunch of guys who want early playing time, and then STOP for three years. Good lord, this Gaytor idiot makes it sound like only bad teams recruit. Golly, I wonder how Alabama and Clemson manage to recruit when they have talent on the roster currently.

"If you're talking to a big time prospect who wants to get early playing time, you have to give him that opening and hope and the ONLY way to do that is to disparage your current position group."

No. NOOOO!!! What in the he!!, did this Gaytor fan learn everything he knows about recruiting for one of those "How to Seduce Girls" idiots who instruct guys on how to "neg" women? I don't think that these Gaytor idots know the meaning of the words "always" and "only". Again, I would love to hear these audio tapes of Nick Saban and Dabo Swinney tearing their current teams apart simply to impress a "big time prospect". Because they "ALWAYS" do this. It's the "ONLY" way to recruit.

"Every school does this and I'd love to see what Oregon is telling him."

By the way, this craziness is very common in the SEC fanbases. "We're cheating? Yeah, but every school does this." No, every school does not recruit kids by telling them that their current players have mental issues. If you'd love to "see" what Oregon is "telling" him, and then you find out that, no, every school is NOT "doing this", would that cause any Gaytor fans to rethink the "denigrate our current players to recruit new players" approach? At this point, in my daily prayers, I thank the good Lord that UM dodged the Mullet bullet TWICE.

"Being worried about them telling recruits that our current players suck is just making up stuff to be upset about."

No. Not at all. It has everything to do with your current players losing confidence in your leadership because all you do is mock them behind their backs. What kind of insanity does it take for Gaytor fans think that all coaching staffs do this?

In addition to the quantity of Gaytor Tears that posts like these produce, I truly hope that we continue to get the QUALITY of these tear-inducing nuggets of Gaytor Logicz.

There’s a great big blue ocean between come in, work hard, compete and you will put yourself in position for playing time because we are going to put the best players on the field to you will play right away because our receiver room is full of mental midgets. First strategy let’s everyone know they constantly got to grind and compete to play. Second strategy disparages your current roster and gets you entitled guys that think they don’t have to compete to win their spot on the field. But please keep it up Gayturds, you’re doing a swell job.

Not to mention the smarter kids will ask themselves, "if Mullet is badmouthing players on his team to recruits, what will he say about me next year when he's talking to 2020 kids?"

Last edited:
Love the gator logic. Tell me, did anything come out on Richt when he first recruited at Miami? I don't remember Richt telling recruits that the guys on Miami's roster don't have the right mentality. I just remember him telling them that they'd have the opportunity to compete, which is exactly what you do; don't let upper classmen get lazy and have a self-entitled attitude.

Advertisement
Wow **** negative recruiting other schools this is a whole new meta negative recruiting your own school

Fantastic point. Let's not forget, this is the school where offensive linemen block each other instead of blocking the opposing team's defensive players.

Keep up the negative (self)-recruiting, Gaytors!!!

Advertisement
Its one thing to tell a recruit he can complete for playing time. Its another to completely throw your current players under the bus. I love mullet more every day.

It's amazing that McElwain never looked this bad. I'm so excited for this hire. Thank god we never hired Mullen.

Forget the guys that don't sign. What happens when the 3* diamond in the rough Mullet pulls by promising playing time and talking crap about the kids ahead of him on the depth chart shows up to campus, competes all Spring and Summer, and inevitably winds up below the guys Mullet was trashing? Think that kid will calmly wait his turn and keep silent in the locker room?

Gaytor logic is at play here. Heads up 7 up, not checkers.

FIFY

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s so sad.

It’s beyond pathetic. They go back in time, jerry rig class rankings based on a juco transfer to make themselves feel better. I’m not even sure the calculations are legit, and to boot nobody gives a fūck but them...and us, but we just use it as fodder for their ridicule, so we can mock the shlt out of their sorry asses.

What a bunch of pathetic, desperate losers.

Meanwhile, they can’t recruit worth a shlt, Mullet could still be in hot water over the OM/MSU recruiting scandal, and their staff is already a joke, four months in.

Could we have asked for a better replacement for sharkfvcker?

gator fans using transfers to boost class ranking

I highly doubt this is accurate(not the mac vs mullen part, but the finishing 12th in rankings). It looks like they are just adding in their transfers and forgetting to add in every other teams transfer. Regardless, there is a reason why they are not included in class rankings. These guys will be on the team only for a year or 2 as opposed to at least 3.

Edit: for the record Zlatandiego is one of the biggest Gator Homers on r/CFB. I have torn his *** up numerous times on the CFB forum.

I highly doubt this is accurate. It looks like they are just adding in their transfers and forgetting to add in every other teams transfer. Regardless, there is a reason why they are not included in class rankings. These guys will be on the team only for a year or 2 as opposed to at least 3.

Good point, but that's gaturd logicz

Advertisement
Back