Tears Gator Tears

Mullen had a lot of success at Miss State by grabbing Juco's and Transfers. I was interested to see if he would continue that trend at Florida. judging by some of the recruiting losses he is currently taking, I think he may Have no choice.

Feels good to be on the rise 🙌

Advertisement
Mullen had a lot of success at Miss State by grabbing Juco's and Transfers. I was interested to see if he would continue that trend at Florida. judging by some of the recruiting losses he is currently taking, I think he may Have no choice.

Feels good to be on the rise 🙌
33-39 conf record isn't what I would consider "a lot of success".

To the ****show that is uf...

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Cheers.gif

...and their gaytarded fans. MOAR TEARS!!

Advertisement
**** it mang... I go to bed too early. All the fun has been happening late. This thread is on fire. It doesn't end. Their gaytarded fan base and corching staph provides us with endless material.

As long as this thread has been going, we have been able to laugh at how they worry about a past class' rank deep into the ensuing cycle. Could you imagine the reaction on CIS if a porster porsted something like that?

Advertisement
Yup...guess they forgot about that part. Gaytor Logics/Logicx strikes again.

This is what Gaytors fans do. They lose a guy...then they claim it's OK because they have a "better guy" that they would "rather have"...but they do this prematurely, with no idea of whether the "better guy" is coming.

So, not only do they look stupid when they lose the "better guy", but they have already slagged off the "lesser guy", thus putting themselves in a box where they get neither one, and therefore the only option that will make them look non-asinine is to get a "better better guy".

Which of their targets are "better" than Pittman? Otherwise, they are going to have to sign someone "lesser" than Dunmore.

By the way, 9,000 more thread views until we hit A MILLION...

Advertisement
This is what Gaytors fans do. They lose a guy...then they claim it's OK because they have a "better guy" that they would "rather have"...but they do this prematurely, with no idea of whether the "better guy" is coming.

So, not only do they look stupid when they lose the "better guy", but they have already slagged off the "lesser guy", thus putting themselves in a box where they get neither one, and therefore the only option that will make them look non-asinine is to get a "better better guy".

Which of their targets are "better" than Pittman? Otherwise, they are going to have to sign someone "lesser" than Dunmore.

Agree with it all and the part in bold is just insane.

Agree with it all and the part in bold is just insane.

RVA (and others), you guys have done a heckuva job keeping this train rolling. And while I do not want to get into one of those "countdown" modes, let me just give you these stats to consider.

When we hit a million thread views, we will have about 14,000 posts on this thread. That means there is a ratio of over 71 views for every post.

Furthermore, we will hit these numbers in just over 15 months. That means about 1,000 posts per month, or over 30 per day.

And now for the drumroll...in just over 15 months, we have had over 66,000 thread views per month, or over 2,000 per day.

Impressive work, gentlemen. And all because Gaytor fans are the most delusional and mockable fans in college football.

Same **** that happens here sometimes every fan base has those fools.........that jaxgator guy is right u cant compete no matter x's and o's against all those 5 stars its just not going to happen. The Gators will get steam rolled by the big time schools and every school goes through this finding the next elite coach search until u hit on the right guy. right now its looking like they will suffer another 3 years or 4.

Advertisement
Same **** that happens here sometimes every fan base has those fools.........that jaxgator guy is right u cant compete no matter x's and o's against all those 5 stars its just not going to happen. The Gators will get steam rolled by the big time schools and every school goes through this finding the next elite coach search until u hit on the right guy. right now its looking like they will suffer another 3 years or 4.

Look, the "same ****" doesn't happen everywhere.

Read the Gaytor thread on Mycah Pittman. EVERY ONE OF THEM claims that the things that were said were just recruiting ploys, and that the current Gaytor players should not be offended by it, because it is true. EVERY ONE OF THEM. Not only that, they claimed "everybody does it", even though they can't find a single comparable quote from a rival coach (impugning the mental capabilities of current players).

Yes, every fan base has one or two nutty guys who go overboard. But on the Miami boards, you will see diversity of opinion. You will not see EVERY POSTER claiming that EVERY RECRUIT LOST is "no big deal" because we are going to sign 2 better players. ****, we have 3-star players that Miami slow-played who end up picking West Virginia or some other crappy school, and you can find a half-dozen UM posters who will tell us that it was a huge recruiting loss.

Advertisement
Back