Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
That’s childish of you to say. I hate Tebow for being a gayTurd as any Canes fan. But I respect him for his fortitude and his faith. I don’t mess with people’s beliefs/faith. But do you fam.

I don’t want to go there because this thread isn’t for that, but I respect people that have deep non-violent religious convictions, whether they be Christian, Catholic, ****** Bhuddist whatever their religious affiliation.

It is my belief, based on my observations, that he is not sincere. That is my opinion. I believe there there are many other evangelicals that are sincere, I just don’t believe he is one of them. I believe he is a hypocrite, is only interested in himself, and his career. That is my opinion of him. He is very fond of posing shirtless oiled up in almost homo-erotic positions for magazines like GQ and other magazines. It’s out there. So that’s how I have formed my opinions. Agree or not, that is my opinion.

5F531C9A-3118-4BC8-BDEB-4BC154B6C339.jpeg

AC7345A3-5C59-4313-869E-6717ABB94CA0.jpeg

4B0124FB-0568-4D67-926F-09EF00D2324D.jpeg

We good?

There’s many more like this of Tebow out there. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Advertisement
Double standard in this place. Cool. Not a good business look for the person who runs the site though.
Thousands of posters visit here and create traffic but you’re the one getting all the ****. That should tell you who the real problem is...especially when I was here well before the site’s last big user boom.

Last edited:
I don’t want to go there because this thread isn’t for that, but I respect people that have deep non-violent religious convictions, whether they be Christian, Catholic, ****** Bhuddist whatever their religious affiliation.

It is my belief, based on my observations, that he is not sincere. That is my opinion. I believe there there are many other evangelicals that are sincere, I just don’t believe he is one of them. I believe he is a hypocrite, is only interested in himself, and his career. That is my opinion of him. He is very fond of posing shirtless oiled up in almost homo-erotic positions for magazines like GQ and other magazines. It’s out there. So that’s how I have formed my opinions. Agree or not, that is my opinion.

View attachment 59203

View attachment 59204

View attachment 59205

We good?

There’s many more like this of Tebow out there. Sorry to burst your bubble.
We’re Canes we’re always good and I’ll respect your opinion

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see a whooooole lots of picks from this fabulous group of QB’s that are being taught by the QB whisperer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back