Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
95ED15C5-35D6-4AC5-B5DA-AF25124D9439.png

Advertisement
Franks is straight up ***. No coach can save him. Looks like their best bet might actually be the former back up QB from Texas. Like the kid didn't even start for his high school team.

Advertisement
Eat a **** *****. The kid is a beast deal with it.

Really. He’s a beast?

Sounds like you want to eat his dyck.

Better yet, why don’t you go eat a whole big bag of gaturd dycks.

How about this - only gaturd loving queerboys come on this thread to call some ****** *** practice performer a beast.

Fellas, we’ve got a loose gaturd mole on the boards that just revealed himself.

“He’s a beast”

LMFAOOOOO - just like a delusional ****. Calling someone a beast because of some lame half *** practice performance.

Advertisement
Trying to maintain, friend. Busiest time of my life right now. How are you?
I'm sure. I'm hoping you are getting some sleep now. I've been dealing with a variety of things in the real world that have kept me away from the board a lot. It makes me happy to see this thread carry on and see guys defending it as tears or get out.

Like I've always said, as set by the example of my friend @Canes2082 , this is a way those of us without inside info can contribute and have fun and provide some laughs to the guys who bring us info. It's never been about 1 or 2 of us. This is a group effort in Gator Tears and I am proud to have been and will be a part of it.

Last edited:
Get the f**k out the thread I helped build with that ****** sh*t
I know people like to neg Zbrod when he's bold. I remember my early interactions with him talking about his dad having been an NFL scout. Zbrod knows a lot about the high school football scene. He keeps track of guys and doesn't get credit like he should.

Z helped build this thread together with a bunch of us. I'll just remind people of his work as Springs on TOS terrorizing the turds and sharing VIP screenshots.There are a lot of guys like @No_Fly_Zone, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes, @kryptonite, @canes 2082, @orange&green84, @KWConch, @Sigma_Cane_7, @Plzwork4, @IndayArtHauz , @Rellyrell, @SCarolina Ibis ... And so many others....including the readers who don't comment often but show support with upvotes. And there have been additional guys like @OriginalGatorHater and @Captain Uberpants who have joined in and done a great job.

I appreciate all you guys do. When I've been away from the board I've been able to read this thread every few days and it's been great seeing the stuff that belongs here.

I need to get back in and help. God bless you guys and the entire fraternity called Gator Tears.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UFAG is spelling “ offense” wrong....in their case it has an”IVE” on the end....wow they’re terrible.QBs can’t throw it to their own guys much and when they do it looks like the receivers can’t catch...like I said “OFFENSIVE’

Lol @ their defense giving up a 40 yard run to Jake Allen. I know it's a scrimmage but there's no spinning that

Advertisement
Back