Tears Gator Tears

Fairly new to this thread @Zbrod95 and noticed it just hit 13K replies! That's insane! Closing in on 900k views! Looking forward to it hitting 1M views and hundreds more replies. I'll try and contribute to those #'s!

Advertisement
I was hoping for another 5-6 times...just because the first two times annoyed the **** out of you and frank.

Zbrod, you keep pitching!

I have gotten more laughs out of this thread than the law allows - and of course - you've added information, but more important - levity. And this reply is a fine example of your sense of humor.

Thank you

Advertisement
Sidenote, Grimes man...That kid has Mike Evans written all over him.
He can be a beast all he wants if he’s out here running go routes with no one than can throw and the opposing teams best dB on him the whole season. He played himself by not staying home.

According to Gator fans, Van Jefferson is better than Ahmmon Richards

idjut.gif

Advertisement
A few highlights.

Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 7.06.02 PM.png

https://247sports.com/college/flori...rimmage-speech-fires-up-the-offense-116879643

Some highlights...

"The first half of Friday night's scrimmage couldn't have begun much worse. Imagine the Florida offense over the vast majority of the last few years and make it a tad more dysfunctional."
Scrimmage might have started badly, but the article is going gangbusters.

"Some of the themes that emerged from the scrimmage were quite similar to what fans have grown used to seeing over the last few years. Quarterback play was iffy. The line did the quarterbacks few favors by failing to generate a push."
Speaks for itself.

"...we just started believing in ourselves and kind of playing with that attitude that we're champions and that we're trying to come out here and get better." Ok first off, where did this clown get the idea they were champions? And second, I think we're fcked...the've started believing in themselves. Bunch of fcking pssies.

"...it's about having leaders emerge on the team."
Leaders = guys who can play slightly less poorly when yelled at by the coach.

"Pretty much about having confidence, having a swagger to you,"
Nope, that's us you're thinking of.

Da Mullet's answer to the gheytors sucking donkey balls and getting spanked on the trail? Everybody gets an offer, and every bro needs to get loud in the swamp!

Per seccountry.com, Da Mullet already has more than 250 offers out for 2019 recruits. Per 247, the gheytors have 292 offers out. Miami currently has about 124 offers out for 2019. Typical gheytor move though, attempting to go quantity over quality. So while Miami and Mark Richt are putting a premium on a Miami offer, Da Mullet and the gheytors are handing out offers like they're bagel bites at a Costco.

Also per seccountry.com, Da Mullet is visiting frats on campus to "rally" the program after a "tough year." But, but, but... why would he need to do that? I thought gheytors ALWAYS showed up to home games, and "the swamp" was supposed to be some epic home field advantage. Why would they need to get their corch to go door-to-door down rapist row to rally these white, jorts-wearing Cosby bros to games? That's pretty embarrassing, even for the gheytors...

Mullen's halftime scrimmage speech fires up the offense

OMFG

I can’t stop laughing!!!

This is the biggest news to come out of the ****’s spring practice season. MULLET’S HALFTIME SCRIMMAGE SPEECH. Oh gawd...I can’t catch my breath I’m laughing so hard!!

This is Golden worthy.

I can’t wait for the inspiring threepenny YouTube video.

Four and eight, here we come.

Advertisement
Van Jefferson is a beast. Heard he had 19 receiving yards during the scrimmage. If his numbers hold true he could break out for a 230 yard season. That’s no small feet in ***-nsville

“Van Jefferson is beast” may end up being a meme this year.

Van Jefferson catcthes a 3 yd out from Franks on 3rd & 9 and steps out of bounds: VAN JEFFERSON IS A BEAST!

Advertisement
I don't know if he overpaid and just took a $400k loss on his $1.8 M Shîtsville home but McEltooth is saying he did It because the house is perfect for disabled people with wide ramps and the buyers have 2 disabled kids. Not to be a **** about this... I'm ADHD and so is one of my kids, but was his house handicap friendly due to his coaching acumen?

I didn't know you could pay that much for a house in that Shîthole so I'm going to take what I think would be the business savvy tycoon @OriginalCanesCanesCanes approach and my guess is that his re-sale market was so limited that it was simply the excuse he used to get out and he'll just write off the loss. He didn't have a rep for being such a nice guy with staff and other coaches in the athletic department.

Capture+_2018-04-07-08-32-18.png
Capture+_2018-04-07-08-32-37.png
Capture+_2018-04-07-08-33-13.png
Capture+_2018-04-07-08-33-35.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back