Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea this intrusion of imposters who bring nothing but stupidity to the site is like my wife trying to get me to eat prunes for my health.All it’s good for is aggravating the sHT out of me.....literally.

Advertisement
Uhhh, Teabag is “saving” himself for marriage. What straight man can “save himself” into his 30’s with all that beautiful ***** readily available.

Sorry, friend.

Tebow’s not only dumber than a bag of rocks, he’s ghey ghey ghey. He’s 30 and still a virgin? Ok, right. Why isn’t he married yet? I’ll tell you why. He likes dyck.

If you really believe in your religion, and that you have to save yourself, you would’ve found somebody to marry by the time you’re 30. Your body and hormones dictate it. There is no way you can wait that long.

He’s a rump ranger.

A butt pirate.

A pole smoker.

Sausage jockey.

Pillow biter.

A ****pipe cosmonaut

Ghey ghey ghey

(not that there’s anything wrong with that - for the pc folks)
That’s childish of you to say. I hate Tebow for being a gayTurd as any Canes fan. But I respect him for his fortitude and his faith. I don’t mess with people’s beliefs/faith. But do you fam.

Trying to maintain, friend. Busiest time of my life right now. How are you?
See the guy Perfectinorange&green? Guy was bigpingcane and created bigplngcane so it looked like someone was mimicking the self proclaimed “legend”. Can you deal with it brotha?

Last edited:
Dude, do you have any good anti-gaytard info or screenshots to share with us here in Gator Tears? My friend @KWConch needs it with his morning coffee.
tebowfans.jpg Hope I didn't dissapoint.
Great thread by the way.

Advertisement
I can't wait to see their response. "We didn't want those seats anyway!" or "if you dont come to games when we can't even make it to a bowl, we don't want you when Mullet leads us to 4 wins in the SEC!" maybe "those seats didn't fit in with Mullets scheme he prefers to have only 50k people in the stands to remind him of Miss St."

Somehow, removing the seats will help flip some commits.

Advertisement
Mike Pouncey is married with kids...his brother on the other hand.
You are correct Marquis pouncey didn’t he and Hernandez have matching tattoos they got together? Lol He was the main one who made shirts and hats saying free Hernandez

Advertisement
Back