Tears Gator Tears

I hate to say it but the best swimmer in the world right now is a Gator, and after the shattering results he put up tonight there are going to be plenty of Michael Phelps comparisons heading to 2020.

Legitimate shot at 6-8 gold medals.
But can he beat a shark ?
 
The link for Hernandez's lawyer outing him is above. In the article it states that Hernandez had a relationship with an "unnamed player" in college. I'd bet dollars to donuts that player is Timmy Twinkletoes.
Bet it was the injured center for the fins. Forget his name. Has the twin.
 
We used to, but in the 90's they had to scrap men's swimming due to the gender equality rules. Imagine that. Smallville explained Aquaman's Orange and Green by putting him on the Cane swim team that no longer exhisted. Greg Luganis taught Richt to high dive too.



Gotdammed, motherfvcking Dave "Maggot" Maggard. Killed the men's swimming and golf teams. I hate that man.
 
Screenshot_20180324-135034.webp
 
Back
Top