Tears Gator Tears

Why do they think they’re on top of the world? They got a qb who chose between two teams who aren’t worth a **** because they fell into their laps. They then got a good transfer but we told him to jog on, why so full of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would add to add that the head coach they got was begging twice for UM to hire him and we passed twice!

It was said that he was offered a salary less than the $4 milli he was making in Mississippi and came off kind of rude.
Things worked out well for Miami though with Richt.

It was said in la la land

Advertisement
Why do they think they’re on top of the world? They got a qb who chose between two teams who aren’t worth a **** because they fell into their laps. They then got a good transfer but we told him to jog on, why so full of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would add to add that the head coach they got was begging twice for UM to hire him and we passed twice!

It was said that he was offered a salary less than the $4 milli he was making in Mississippi and came off kind of rude.
Things worked out well for Miami though with Richt.

It was said in la la land

There was no interest in Mullen, he supposedly rubbed the Ad wrong.

I mean I'm not even talking about if he's great.
But entering today its just a fact that schools like tOSU, FSU, Bama, etc wanted him. And I didn't think UF would be able to get ANY Qb with a pulse tbh.

How many good QBs have they put into the NFL?

wtf are you talking about. Did you even read my comment?
'yall sittin here and acting like UF getting Jones who could have gone to Bama, tOSU, or FSU wasn't a surprise. lol yall trippin. Again im not saying he's even going to be good. Just that I'm surprised they didn't get some absolute bum

I'm saying he was offered by two schools who don't know what a good QB looks like. The other school who does, their HC just left.

His final 4 schools (UF, tOSU, Bama, FSU) have won 8 of the last 11 National Championships. Just saying the kid has some talent. But so does Sitkowski, he's just an absolute **** QB; Hopefully Jones is the same as everyone says.
The U says “From reading your posts you seem to have a soft spot for ohio taint. Keep it down a notch.”

Last edited:
To all those who think i am a Gator Fan, you got one of these?

True story, my best friend was a third string kicker in 2008, his parents took me in the locker room the night we played them. I took this picture was not obnoxious or anything. An equipment manager saw me, told Meyer. Meyer called my buddy into his office at 4AM!! on Sunday morning after the night game. He slammed the door shut and goes your ******* brother was defaming Timmy. You are this close to being off the team, running sprints all week, etc. etc.

This is really the first time i have shared this. My best friend at the time said if i put it on social media he wouldnt be friends with me anymore cause he would get kicked off the team is he gets anymore heat.

View attachment 56713

Let's see, your best friend is a Gaytor, you were inside the Gaytor locker room before the UM game, and you are posing in front of GayTebow's locker. On the other hand, you put your thumbs together once in a picture.

Yeah, you're still all-Gaytor, based on your posting history.

True story, my best friend was a third string kicker in 2008, his parents took me in the locker room the night we played them. I took this picture was not obnoxious or anything. An equipment manager saw me, told Meyer. Meyer called my buddy into his office at 4AM!! on Sunday morning after the night game. He slammed the door shut and goes your ******* brother was defaming Timmy. You are this close to being off the team, running sprints all week, etc. etc.

This is really the first time i have shared this. My best friend at the time said if i put it on social media he wouldnt be friends with me anymore cause he would get kicked off the team is he gets anymore heat.

View attachment 56713

Let's see, your best friend is a Gaytor, you were inside the Gaytor locker room before the UM game, and you are posing in front of GayTebow's locker. On the other hand, you put your thumbs together once in a picture.

To be fair, he sold out his gayter friend by posting this on social media.

Advertisement

View attachment 56713

But not immediately, as a true Cane would do, but years later...

View attachment 56713

Yea doubt the friend still works there 10 years later or however long it’s been.

View attachment 56713

Yea doubt the friend still works there 10 years later or however long it’s been.

He's got 2 more semesters to get his degree.

He’s on the ten year plan to get a degree?

Advertisement

Posting that picture in here shows how shook he is. Pretty insecure about his own fandom.

10 + 1. All the kids are doing it that way these days.

I am looking fwd to seeing the gaytor transition into a 3-4 two gap defense

I think they're screwed. They're thin at linebacker and they have the wrong personnel up front.

Capture+_2017-12-28-23-45-12.jpg

Now that's what I call trouble for them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Capture+_2017-12-29-05-17-20.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-29-05-13-38.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-29-05-13-53.jpg

^^^Lol. If he can help, Mullet will try to get him back in true $EC form.

Capture+_2017-12-29-05-16-09.jpg

^^^Huh??? Your defense sucked as a 4-3. They weren't average. Now you're moving to a scheme where your front 7 is even less suitable.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back