Tears Gator Tears

Welcome to page 600

Amazing accomplishment and so many tears. Here's to 600 more. Drink up!

th

attachment.php

Advertisement
It feels great to be the IT team, again, especially in the state of Florida. We should be salivating for the top recruits to join this storm that's brewing.

Advertisement
Seems like 500 was just yesterday.

What is truly amazing is not just the 600 pages, but the fact that we will soon be hitting ONE MILLION page views.

It's one thing to post a bunch of stuff. It's a bigger deal when people keep coming back to read it.

RVA is the spiritual father of this thread, even if he wasn't the OP. And 2082 has kept the fun going by continuing to poke the Gaytors in the eye on their own site.

Thanks to all the fine contributors, let's get 2 million eyeballs and 1 million page views!

The most telling aspect of a defensive coordinator is when they're married to their scheme and tries to make pieces that they have fit when they don't. A normal coordinator would realize that with UF's current roster and the recruiting base they recruit from, that 4-3 is the way to go. A 3-4 is going to hurt that team for years. I can't wait until 2019.

Agreed. Dumb coaches force their scheme on the players regardless of whether or not they have the proper personnel to run said scheme. You put a scheme in place that best fits the personnel you have.

I can't even recall off the top of my head a Florida-based P5 team that has run a 3-4 defense successfully -- at championship contending levels -- in the past 20 years. We don't have the players that fit a 3-4.

Really can't understand why Mullen and Co. would force that on them.

But I'm very glad to hear it!

It's not even that.

If you walked through the door at Florida tomorrow, the last thing you'd look to change is that defence. It's pretty good. Why create more problems for yourself?!

Their pieces just aren't a good match for a 3-4 right now. They need to recruit different player types. I can't imagine it being a smooth transition. They definitely need a DT that can hold a line of scrimmage and apparently Turdbarrel Slaton is their best hope for that. That should be concerning to them.
3-4 is a fail in college, but particularly for a school in Florida. It's a complete mismatch for the better front 7 players in this state.

Advertisement
You have to love this...

Emmitt Smith's son doesn't have a UF offer yet...

EJ Smith Is Carving His Own Path in His Famous Father'''s Footsteps | Bleacher Report

What a bunch of clowns, they let Georgia offer the kid first. The gayters offer should have been sent when the kid was in diapers. I don't care about RLIII, there's always a place for a kid who's dad was that big a deal on your team.

If he's got a lick of sense, Mullet is on the phone telling the kid what a bunch of dipshts the last staff was and how happy he is to extend an offer.

What is truly amazing is not just the 600 pages, but the fact that we will soon be hitting ONE MILLION page views.

It's one thing to post a bunch of stuff. It's a bigger deal when people keep coming back to read it.

RVA is the spiritual father of this thread, even if he wasn't the OP. And 2082 has kept the fun going by continuing to poke the Gaytors in the eye on their own site.

Thanks to all the fine contributors, let's get 2 million eyeballs and 1 million page views!
Not to turn full fayg but this made me well up a little. You're a huge part of this... [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION], [MENTION=8383]orange&green84[/MENTION], [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION] and a number of others too. Thanks for everything, everyone.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Not to turn full fayg but this made me well up a little. You're a huge part of this... [MENTION=8383]orange&green84[/MENTION], [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION] and a number of others too. Thanks for everything, everyone.

keep those cane tears to yourself.

Not to turn full fayg but this made me well up a little. You're a huge part of this... [MENTION=8383]orange&green84[/MENTION], [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION] and a number of others too. Thanks for everything, everyone.

Lol. It's just about New Years. I've had a lot of challenges during the past year and you guys have helped. I am on the cusp of a lot of positive and great things now and I'm just thankful.

Advertisement

Not to turn full fayg but this made me well up a little. You're a huge part of this... [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION], [MENTION=8383]orange&green84[/MENTION], [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION] and a number of others too. Thanks for everything, everyone.

Lol. It's just about New Years. I've had a lot of challenges during the past year and you guys have helped. I am on the cusp of a lot of positive and great things now and I'm just thankful.

pulling for you know it will happen.

Advertisement
Back