Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Does anyone here think that the gators will be better than F$U for the next three years?

Lol you think FSU will have a repeat ****ty year next year? Whether you like it or not, Francois is a good qb and even if Blackman starts, he’ll be much better.

Yeah, the ONE THING that was the problem at F$U was QB play. With Francois back, they will be National Championship contenders...

FSU's going to be going through a huge transition. O-line play was really bad over there, not just QB. WR development was non-existent. Also, FSU's secondary is going to be losing some players. They're not bringing in a lot of guys this recruiting cycle that will be instant impact frosh, with the exception of Samuels, Gainer, etc..

I was being sarcastic. That's what we do on the Tears threads.

My mistake

Advertisement
I can't open any of these threads because their pu$$y a$$ mods insulate them from reality but it's pretty comical for a 4 win,
no bowl fan base to be talking shît. It's gonna be funny when UGA and F$U put them in reality each year...

Capture+_2017-12-31-13-39-17.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-31-13-40-01.jpg

I hate the gaytors.

Advertisement
Wouldn't mind picking up Jajuan Seider.

I used to sing his praises as a recruiter when he was at WVU. I'm assuming he gets kept.

We don't need a recruiter for the next staff position. We need either a ST coach or another offensive oriented coach that could come in and help Richt with offensive development in terms of philosophy.

Definitely as Rickt won't know How to use Jareen Williams correctly, need to use the speed we have. No Pro style!

I've been in the process of re-watching every Offensive snap this season.

Trust me, Richt was not the problem. If anything, Richt is the reason we won as many games as we did. I'm not sure (myself included) some of us realized just how much Rosier left on the field.

Our Offensive line also did us no favors.

I used to sing his praises as a recruiter when he was at WVU. I'm assuming he gets kept.

We don't need a recruiter for the next staff position. We need either a ST coach or another offensive oriented coach that could come in and help Richt with offensive development in terms of philosophy.

Definitely as Rickt won't know How to use Jareen Williams correctly, need to use the speed we have. No Pro style!

Trust me, Richt was not the problem. If anything, Richt is the reason we won as many games as we did. I'm not sure (myself included) some of us realized just how much Rosier left on the field.

Malik was a low 3 star and #22 DR QB, he's probably hit his ceiling and Williams will challenge for start next yr. Hope ol play is more better.

I can't open any of these threads because their pu$$y a$$ mods insulate them from reality but it's pretty comical for a 4 win,
no bowl fan base to be talking shît. It's gonna be funny when UGA and F$U put them in reality each year...

View attachment 56785
View attachment 56786

I hate the gaytors.

The suck it Miami post was really nothing. They did post this tweet in it. [TWEET]947294391433080838[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Happy New Years to all my brothers of the Tears! May this year be filled with all of the good things in life for you and your loved ones.

Happy New Years to all my brothers of the Tears! May this year be filled with all of the good things in life for you and your loved ones.

Back at you my Tear brother....may 2018 get us to a million views ,a thousand pages ,25,000 posts and most of all a sixth National Title which would pretty much rid the earth of all UFAG fans cause they would be committing mass suicides daily.

Happy New Years to all who make the thread the greatest ever...and please be safe.

Advertisement

Wrong thread, but that's the truest sht I've read on here all season.

Advertisement
Back