Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I used to sing his praises as a recruiter when he was at WVU. I'm assuming he gets kept.

We don't need a recruiter for the next staff position. We need either a ST coach or another offensive oriented coach that could come in and help Richt with offensive development in terms of philosophy.

Definitely as Rickt won't know How to use Jareen Williams correctly, need to use the speed we have. No Pro style!

I've been in the process of re-watching every Offensive snap this season.

Trust me, Richt was not the problem. If anything, Richt is the reason we won as many games as we did. I'm not sure (myself included) some of us realized just how much Rosier left on the field.

Our Offensive line also did us no favors.

Wrong thread, but that's the truest sht I've read on here all season.

He should start a thread on it. It sounds positive.

Seems like 500 was just yesterday.

What is truly amazing is not just the 600 pages, but the fact that we will soon be hitting ONE MILLION page views.

It's one thing to post a bunch of stuff. It's a bigger deal when people keep coming back to read it.

RVA is the spiritual father of this thread, even if he wasn't the OP. And 2082 has kept the fun going by continuing to poke the Gaytors in the eye on their own site.

Thanks to all the fine contributors, let's get 2 million eyeballs and 1 million page views!
Not to turn full fayg but this made me well up a little. You're a huge part of this... [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION], [MENTION=8383]orange&green84[/MENTION], [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION] and a number of others too. Thanks for everything, everyone.

Oh the neverending quest for message board notoriety. You guys crack me up...just enjoy these salty tears. Zbrod you're better than this.

millennials

Last edited:
We don't need a recruiter for the next staff position. We need either a ST coach or another offensive oriented coach that could come in and help Richt with offensive development in terms of philosophy.

Definitely as Rickt won't know How to use Jareen Williams correctly, need to use the speed we have. No Pro style!

I've been in the process of re-watching every Offensive snap this season.

Trust me, Richt was not the problem. If anything, Richt is the reason we won as many games as we did. I'm not sure (myself included) some of us realized just how much Rosier left on the field.

Our Offensive line also did us no favors.

Wrong thread, but that's the truest sht I've read on here all season.

He should start a thread on it. It sounds positive.

I can't imagine it getting very far, everyone will quickly agree with this take on what's wrong.

Capture+_2018-01-02-10-37-16.jpg
Capture+_2018-01-02-10-41-58.jpg

Is it just me or are you guys also pulling for Corral to straighten out and succeed, leaving a wake of crying Gaytards in his wake?

Advertisement
View attachment 56834
View attachment 56835

Is it just me or are you guys also pulling for Corral to straighten out and succeed, leaving a wake of crying Gaytards in his wake?

**** yes. I'm now praying he breaks records at whatever that school is he's going to, and ends up beating the gayters at some point. Maturity is not my strong suit.

I hope the kid blows up into an AA...and when Jones tanks the tears will flow with the force of two Niagara Falls

Advertisement
Advertisement

LMAO...tape doesn’t lie. That’s all I gotta say.

Said it a while back, Jarren Williams>>> the emory Jones. Jones had below average stats against trash 2A competition whereas Jarren played in 7A football in Georgia in Gwinnett which is one most talented football areas in the country

Yes you did. I know you live over that way so you probably have good exposure to the Georgia QB recruits this year. Corral may not be a perfect fit for Mullet but his skill level is far above Jones. That Mullet ditched Corral the way he did is going to come back to haunt them. I can't wait for the Tears.

LMAO...tape doesn’t lie. That’s all I gotta say.

Said it a while back, Jarren Williams>>> the emory Jones. Jones had below average stats against trash 2A competition whereas Jarren played in 7A football in Georgia in Gwinnett which is one most talented football areas in the country

Yes you did. I know you live over that way so you probably have good exposure to the Georgia QB recruits this year. Corral may not be a perfect fit for Mullet but his skill level is far above Jones. That Mullet ditched Corral the way he did is going to come back to haunt them. I can't wait for the Tears.

He doesn’t really fit with what Mullen does in his offense but there’s is no denying it that kid can play and arguably has the strongest arm
In the country.

Advertisement
Must admit Uf commit Trey dean from Dutchtown who plays less than 10 minutes from where I live Is legit. Richard gouriage looked terrible tonight . Gave up like 3 sacks in first half. Emory jones looked trash

Capture+_2018-01-05-06-09-16.jpg

Ummm...yeah, he actually wasn't that good in the practices but I guess you guys aren't reading the [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] scouting reports.

Advertisement
Back