Tears Gator Tears

View attachment 56609
View attachment 56610

Don't they make comments like we only want people that want to be Gators?

Also in that thread there basically calling Jarren Williams the black Sitkowski. Lol. . You know because Emory Jones was rated much higher than him

They say they only want Gayturds all the time. Someone called Emory Jones the black ****kowski in one of our threads and then I think [MENTION=9126]Sigma_Cane_7[/MENTION] (forgive me if I'm wrong) called ****kowski the white Emory Jones. [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] pulled Jones' stats with his 13 passing TD's this year. He's better than Artur but he's looking a bit overrated. Was he at the Opening Final?

These same fûcktards were hoping to land Jarren before they lost faith in getting Fields and got Corral to commit. It's in their thread history. And they got Jones by luck of circumstances. He's not getting them to the playoffs. Gawd, I wish them nothing but misery and failure.

[TWEET]930955580545495040[/TWEET]

Who’s the black ****kowski again?

Advertisement
Lol

Capture+_2017-12-23-08-59-10.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-23-08-59-22.jpg

Emory Jones is garbage. Watch the tape. 13td total td's and he can't complete any pass under 10 yds. Just a HS QB who can throw it up.

And he’s going against 2A competition in Georgia against some schools I’ve never heard of....

Nothing about Emory Jones' tape wows me. Had UF somehow flipped Fields, that would've been more interesting. What a LOL at FSU though.

I mean I'm not even talking about if he's great.
But entering today its just a fact that schools like tOSU, FSU, Bama, etc wanted him. And I didn't think UF would be able to get ANY Qb with a pulse tbh.

How many good QBs have they put into the NFL?

Zero. Same as WR too.

And he’s going against 2A competition in Georgia against some schools I’ve never heard of....

Nothing about Emory Jones' tape wows me. Had UF somehow flipped Fields, that would've been more interesting. What a LOL at FSU though.

But entering today its just a fact that schools like tOSU, FSU, Bama, etc wanted him. And I didn't think UF would be able to get ANY Qb with a pulse tbh.

Zero. Same as WR too.

Percy Harvin...that's it...and he bounced around.

Zero. Same as WR too.

That dude was a big headache.

Advertisement

Zero. Same as WR too.

Yea I remember when their main selling point was telling kids they’d be the next Percy Harvin....lol..

Zero. Same as WR too.

underrated double entandre

View attachment 56609
View attachment 56610

Also in that thread there basically calling Jarren Williams the black Sitkowski. Lol. . You know because Emory Jones was rated much higher than him

They say they only want Gayturds all the time. Someone called Emory Jones the black ****kowski in one of our threads and then I think [MENTION=9126]Sigma_Cane_7[/MENTION] (forgive me if I'm wrong) called ****kowski the white Emory Jones. [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] pulled Jones' stats with his 13 passing TD's this year. He's better than Artur but he's looking a bit overrated. Was he at the Opening Final?

These same fûcktards were hoping to land Jarren before they lost faith in getting Fields and got Corral to commit. It's in their thread history. And they got Jones by luck of circumstances. He's not getting them to the playoffs. Gawd, I wish them nothing but misery and failure.

I wish it was me [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] but I did refer to Oladele (Auburn Commit) as a DE Sitkowski after a thread popped up asking why we didn’t push for him. But at the same time Sits with the ***** can be compared over all potions for the ‘18 class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do they think they’re on top of the world? They got a qb who chose between two teams who aren’t worth a **** because they fell into their laps. They then got a good transfer but we told him to jog on, why so full of it?

Advertisement
View attachment 56609
View attachment 56610

I wish it was me [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] but I did refer to Oladele (Auburn Commit) as a DE Sitkowski after a thread popped up asking why we didn’t push for him. But at the same time Sits with the ***** can be compared over all potions for the ‘18 class.

My bad. Good call on Oladele though.

Why do they think they’re on top of the world? They got a qb who chose between two teams who aren’t worth a **** because they fell into their laps. They then got a good transfer but we told him to jog on, why so full of it?

That's the driving force behind this thread. They're arrogant, delusional and they just can't help themselves.

Reality has no place in Gaytor world.

Last edited:

You haven’t been keeping up have you...Its their nature to think they got diamonds when all they got was glass...

I genuinely can’t get my head around it, I’ve never seen anything like it. Over here you get confident teams like ****nal but they still know and admit they’re ****. This lot are something else

Advertisement
I genuinely can’t get my head around it, I’ve never seen anything like it. Over here you get confident teams like ****nal but they still know and admit they’re ****. This lot are something else

Nice! Another British Cane. [MENTION=6179]OldhamA[/MENTION], you've got company.

Nice! Another British Cane. [MENTION=6179]OldhamA[/MENTION], you've got company.

English* Nice to know there is someone else here that’s staying up at an ungodly hour just to watch them. Wouldn’t change it for the world

Great we gonna have to have 5 good seconds of soccer news like the DP Show everyday .....lol

Advertisement

Great we gonna have to have 5 good seconds of soccer news like the DP Show everyday .....lol

I'm about to start handing negs around to my homies if this soccer talk continues lol

DNA.

Advertisement
Back