Tears Gator Tears

Gotta admit, them getting Emory Jones is a great snag for them, that there is no way in **** I expected them to get.

Why the **** that dude didn't stick with tOSU, idk. Plus Bama was after him hard too.

Emory Jones is garbage. Watch the tape. 13td total td's and he can't complete any pass under 10 yds. Just a HS QB who can throw it up.

And he’s going against 2A competition in Georgia against some schools I’ve never heard of....

Nothing about Emory Jones' tape wows me. Had UF somehow flipped Fields, that would've been more interesting. What a LOL at FSU though.

I mean I'm not even talking about if he's great.
But entering today its just a fact that schools like tOSU, FSU, Bama, etc wanted him. And I didn't think UF would be able to get ANY Qb with a pulse tbh.

Advertisement
I got Band for saying mich les pro Gaytor stuff and I'm a Cane threw n threw. Why can't Hoosier get bend like I had to?

Canes got a haul today proud of the way they turned around.

Your a doosh with bad grammer, wile he’s just a doosh. See the differense? Just gessing, tho.

^^^says the spelling bee champion

Gotta admit, them getting Emory Jones is a great snag for them, that there is no way in **** I expected them to get.

Why the **** that dude didn't stick with tOSU, idk. Plus Bama was after him hard too.

Emory Jones is garbage. Watch the tape. 13td total td's and he can't complete any pass under 10 yds. Just a HS QB who can throw it up.

And he’s going against 2A competition in Georgia against some schools I’ve never heard of....

Nothing about Emory Jones' tape wows me. Had UF somehow flipped Fields, that would've been more interesting. What a LOL at FSU though.

But entering today its just a fact that schools like tOSU, FSU, Bama, etc wanted him. And I didn't think UF would be able to get ANY Qb with a pulse tbh.

Bama signs 5 star QB's every year and barely throws the ball. I think half their strategy is just to keep in the top 3 ranked recruiting class and keep QB's away from their rivals. Look how many Qb's they "process" or that just straight bust out. Neither school has had impressive QB play against real competition in the last 3+ years. JT barret looks like a heisman vs indiana every year and Hurts completes 50% of his passes behind the line of scrimmage. It's a joke.

I got Band for saying mich les pro Gaytor stuff and I'm a Cane threw n threw. Why can't Hoosier get bend like I had to?

Your a doosh with bad grammer, wile he’s just a doosh. See the differense? Just gessing, tho.

Apologize for grammar. Motorcycle accident left me a bit funny now, was ASQ quality enginer before my wreck though. Not a douche*

Advertisement

^^^says the spelling bee champion

Sarcasm not your strong point I see.
Runs a little thin around here.

Back on point.

Hahahahahahahahahhahah @ UiF, congratulations on battling FIU for 2nd place in the state.

Exactly.. they said he's very inaccurate... The black sitowski

Correction, ****kowski is the White Emory Jones...

Advertisement

like a rotten toMAto....... toMATo.....they both suck !!!!!

You savage, you!

He gone???

Capture+_2017-12-22-04-49-55.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

How many good QBs have they put into the NFL?

Uf on campus recruiting coordinator coach hova who wis as integral in getting Cj henderson to uf over Miami last year. Always used to try and troll Miami on twitter and sh*t

Now that clown expects to waltz right back into Miami. This is where the REAL men in this city need to clown him publicly and tell him to kick rocks. What do you mean youre back? Nah homie you burned all the bridges down here. I'm sure there are a few openings in Gainesville High Schools you can check out.

Advertisement
Back