Tears Gator Tears

...brokeback mountain...when the gaytors are down, what the ****, keep kicking the **** out of them...

4554ACA2-9488-47F1-83E9-CBD8D569BCF7.jpg

Advertisement
Emory Jones is garbage. Watch the tape. 13td total td's and he can't complete any pass under 10 yds. Just a HS QB who can throw it up.

And he’s going against 2A competition in Georgia against some schools I’ve never heard of....

Nothing about Emory Jones' tape wows me. Had UF somehow flipped Fields, that would've been more interesting. What a LOL at FSU though.

I mean I'm not even talking about if he's great.
But entering today its just a fact that schools like tOSU, FSU, Bama, etc wanted him. And I didn't think UF would be able to get ANY Qb with a pulse tbh.

How many good QBs have they put into the NFL?

wtf are you talking about. Did you even read my comment?
'yall sittin here and acting like UF getting Jones who could have gone to Bama, tOSU, or FSU wasn't a surprise. lol yall trippin. Again im not saying he's even going to be good. Just that I'm surprised they didn't get some absolute bum

And he’s going against 2A competition in Georgia against some schools I’ve never heard of....

Nothing about Emory Jones' tape wows me. Had UF somehow flipped Fields, that would've been more interesting. What a LOL at FSU though.

But entering today its just a fact that schools like tOSU, FSU, Bama, etc wanted him. And I didn't think UF would be able to get ANY Qb with a pulse tbh.

'yall sittin here and acting like UF getting Jones who could have gone to Bama, tOSU, or FSU wasn't a surprise. lol yall trippin. Again im not saying he's even going to be good. Just that I'm surprised they didn't get some absolute bum

I'm saying he was offered by two schools who don't know what a good QB looks like. The other school who does, their HC just left.

Uf on campus recruiting coordinator coach hova who wis as integral in getting Cj henderson to uf over Miami last year. Always used to try and troll Miami on twitter and sh*t

Now that clown expects to waltz right back into Miami. This is where the REAL men in this city need to clown him publicly and tell him to kick rocks. What do you mean youre back? Nah homie you burned all the bridges down here. I'm sure there are a few openings in Gainesville High Schools you can check out.

why don't you do that?

Advertisement

I'm saying he was offered by two schools who don't know what a good QB looks like. The other school who does, their HC just left.

His final 4 schools (UF, tOSU, Bama, FSU) have won 8 of the last 11 National Championships. Just saying the kid has some talent. But so does Sitkowski, he's just an absolute **** QB; Hopefully Jones is the same as everyone says.

Gaits be so pathetic, saw post of them adding transfer guys to class and see where they are. They want toop 10 class so bad it's pathetick, sayin with transfers they #6 . But did the dummy add everyone elses?

Gaits be so pathetic, saw post of them adding transfer guys to class and see where they are. They want toop 10 class so bad it's pathetick, sayin with transfers they #6 . But did the dummy add everyone elses?

They're so obsessed with rankings.

Uf on campus recruiting coordinator coach hova who wis as integral in getting Cj henderson to uf over Miami last year. Always used to try and troll Miami on twitter and sh*t

Now that clown expects to waltz right back into Miami. This is where the REAL men in this city need to clown him publicly and tell him to kick rocks. What do you mean youre back? Nah homie you burned all the bridges down here. I'm sure there are a few openings in Gainesville High Schools you can check out.

Wouldn't hold my breath on that one. Unfortunately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone with VIP access that can enlighten us?

View attachment 56606
[MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION], [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION]...what dey sayin?

Lmao they’re **** talking about Richt passing on Grimes. They have no idea that’s what’s being passed around Coral Springs and the STA insiders! Lol Stampenis is in there basically saying “well everyone is saying they did...let’s wait until Eason wants to transfer to see if it’s true” and they’re still saying “we’re salty he didn’t want to go there”...obviously they don’t know we knew he was transferring for months and Pete said we wouldn’t take him in October.

Last edited:

View attachment 56606
[MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION], [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION]...what dey sayin?

Lmao they’re **** talking about Richt passing on Grimes. They have no idea that’s what’s being passed around Coral Springs and the STA insiders! Lol Stampenis is in there basically saying “well everyone is saying they did...let’s wait until Eason wants to transfer to see if it’s true” and they’re still saying “we’re salty he didn’t want to go there”...obviously they don’t know we knew he was transferring for months and Pete said we wouldn’t take him in October.

Grimes is more like 3 star now with that injury, that's why he goin to 3 star U(f), they gonna ball on the FCS schools on schedule and say they back ha.

View attachment 56606

What's going around Coral Springs?

Advertisement

View attachment 56606

That we turned him down twice and He had an attitude about him during the first meeting...probably thought he was just going to be handed an opportunity. IF that’s how he came off then I’ll actually applaud Richt because I know he wanted to eliminate that from the team.

View attachment 56606

That we turned him down twice and He had an attitude about him during the first meeting...probably thought he was just going to be handed an opportunity. IF that’s how he came off then I’ll actually applaud Richt because I know he wanted to eliminate that from the team.

Yeah, Richt's seems adamant about not adding locker room issues, even if they're good players. Can't argue with that.

Screenshot_20171223-080605.jpg
Screenshot_20171223-080653.jpg

Don't they make comments like we only want people that want to be Gators?

Also in that thread there basically calling Jarren Williams the black Sitkowski. Lol. . You know because Emory Jones was rated much higher than him

View attachment 56609
View attachment 56610

Don't they make comments like we only want people that want to be Gators?

Also in that thread there basically calling Jarren Williams the black Sitkowski. Lol. . You know because Emory Jones was rated much higher than him

They say they only want Gayturds all the time. Someone called Emory Jones the black ****kowski in one of our threads and then I think [MENTION=9126]Sigma_Cane_7[/MENTION] (forgive me if I'm wrong) called ****kowski the white Emory Jones. [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] pulled Jones' stats with his 13 passing TD's this year. He's better than Artur but he's looking a bit overrated. Was he at the Opening Final?

These same fûcktards were hoping to land Jarren before they lost faith in getting Fields and got Corral to commit. It's in their thread history. And they got Jones by luck of circumstances. He's not getting them to the playoffs. Gawd, I wish them nothing but misery and failure.

Advertisement
Back