Tears Gator Tears

The snowflakes must be protected at all costs...

View attachment 52977
View attachment 52978
View attachment 52979

Luke being luke what a

See? That attitude right there is why we can't have a nice open thread with the gayters so that we can all come together as a football community. Some of us just want to be friends and talk about football, but people like you have to ruin it. Sad.

That **** aint sad! No cane wants to be friends with that steaming pile of inbreeders...

Advertisement
The snowflakes must be protected at all costs...

View attachment 52977
View attachment 52978
View attachment 52979

Luke being luke what a

See? That attitude right there is why we can't have a nice open thread with the gayters so that we can all come together as a football community. Some of us just want to be friends and talk about football, but people like you have to ruin it. Sad.

That **** aint sad! No cane wants to be friends with that steaming pile of inbreeders...

I love it when Brooklyn joins in on this "dirty" thread. It warms my Gaytor hating heart.

Advertisement
Looks like Frost will be it...Gaytors will wave a lot of money at him.

His buyout's like $3 M. They can spit that out like nothing. I would prefer to see him go to Nebraska and while Nebraska has a more successful football history, I think Frost would be able to compete at a higher level and faster at UiF. It's the same reason why people say that Urban Liar chose the turds over Notre Dame.

Looks like Frost will be it...Gaytors will wave a lot of money at him.

His buyout's like $3 M. They can spit that out like nothing. I would prefer to see him go to Nebraska and while Nebraska has a more successful football history, I think Frost would be able to compete at a higher level and faster at UiF. It's the same reason why people say that Urban Liar chose the turds over Notre Dame.

money talks, and hogtown has that...and they may be willing to come up to Bama money for assistants.

Advertisement
Anyone tweet'd @ BJ Henderson about his "business decision" recently?

he starts and likely may make some all american freshman teams...let it play out..kid business decision is moving along right now. F him...and worry bout who we have that are real CANES

Advertisement
On a lighter note, what did you guys dress up as for Halloween? I was this:

IMG_6277.jpg

Advertisement
If someone with VIP can unlock this thread...
I'd imagine that they think if ****kowski is gone then that means everyone else is flipping to them...

Capture+_2017-11-01-20-47-42.jpg

Advertisement
Back