Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
If someone with VIP can unlock this thread...
I'd imagine that they think if ****kowski is gone then that means everyone else is flipping to them...

View attachment 53092

They'll do exactly what you're saying. Obviously where he's going won't mean anything to them, it'll be about how we "lost" him, as if we could lose a kid we wanted to Rutgers.

Screenshot_20171101-204918.jpg
Screenshot_20171101-204936.jpg
Screenshot_20171101-204954.jpg
Screenshot_20171101-205006.jpg

Advertisement
Not sure what the 2019 class looks like, but maybe wait it out. 2018 QBs on roster will be the same as this year right? maybe build a slight gap in, as Perry and Weldon will be RS frosh next year...

Advertisement
From 247 today....VIP scoop. Fo all those doubting brooklyndee

4-star QB Matt Corral (Florida commit) – It’s a little known fact that Corral actually visited Coral Gables in July of 2016 while he was committed to USC. At the time Miami wasn’t really interested in the U.S. Army All-American because of his pledge to the Trojans, but once Corral decommited from the local school he made sure to reach out to the Hurricanes before eventually committing to Florida. Jim McElwain’s exit in Gainesville reportedly doesn’t change a thing about where things stand with Corral and the Gators, but the looming coaching change could work in UM’s favor should they elect to get involved in the recruitment.

————
In other words, he quietly visited, reached out to us after he decommitted to commit to us, we said no, so he committed to the gaytors.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm so tired of hearing about UiFs facilities. I got stuck in the car and decided to listen to Paul ****boy and he had a $ec insider on talking about how desirable the UiF job actually is. He was saying the fan base is delusional and the facilities aren't as spectacular as they try and make them out to be. That he would put them in the bottom 5 of $ec teams for facilities. Its nowhere near a dream job. Most coaches should run from it. They are mess on O, overrated on D and expected to win right now not a good situation for any coach to walk into

I'll be back in the am for some "chatfield offered tears".

Shaken not stirred, thanks.

Looks like Frost will be it...Gaytors will wave a lot of money at him.

Nah, UCF will pay to keep him for now...UCF has Lot's of money to toss around and they have new facilities. If Frost can get UCF into the Big 12, he might stay put long term.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back