Tears Gator Tears

This thread getting to 500 a whoooole lot quicker than I figured.THIS ought to move it along quite nicely...

Advertisement
975D60A8-A010-42B9-B628-BDA84CBF99DD.jpg
I'll be back in the am for some "chatfield offered tears".

Shaken not stirred, thanks.

Yeah I don't have VIP access, but here's the thread.

https://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/Contents/Miami-just-offered-Chatfield--109856675

the only comment was that we were gonna catch these hands if we don't chill lol

View attachment 53127

https://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/Contents/Miami-just-offered-Chatfield--109856675

I posted the screenshots in the Chatfield thread....stay tuned for more tears

Luke just cb to Miami and made a comment on the chatfield thread on 247

Screenshot_20171102-210645.jpg

Advertisement

Luke just cb to Miami and made a comment on the chatfield thread on 247

View attachment 53132

:rickflair2::11263272045_489f4f7

They're starting to gain some confidence in Randy, which is a no lose situation for us. Either he sucks and they cry some more or he's great and they keep him which, if we're being honest, is the best possible situation. In reality they'll still drop him even if he goes 4-0, but I can dream.

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 9.51.52 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 9.52.04 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 9.52.12 PM.jpg

View attachment 53127

are you able to post on gator bait? I have VIP access but I can’t post on the gaytors board

Advertisement
They're starting to gain some confidence in Randy, which is a no lose situation for us. Either he sucks and they cry some more or he's great and they keep him which, if we're being honest, is the best possible situation. In reality they'll still drop him even if he goes 4-0, but I can dream.

View attachment 53141
View attachment 53142
View attachment 53143

L to the Oh El

They love Randy now?

What about when they talked about him using his “brother man” routine for recruiting back in 08.

Or what about turds yelling about our “ni66er coach” when we played them in crackatown when Tebow was the QB. Heard that kind of shīt and worse that night.

View attachment 53141
View attachment 53142
View attachment 53143

L to the Oh El

They love Randy now?

What about when they talked about him using his “brother man” routine for recruiting back in 08.

Or what about turds yelling about our “ni66er coach” when we played them in crackatown when Tebow was the QB. Heard that kind of shīt and worse that night.

I believe one dude used the term "fondness".

View attachment 53127

are you able to post on gator bait? I have VIP access but I can’t post on the gaytors board

No their board is locked....i can only lost when it's a thread involving multiple sites

Advertisement
View attachment 53127

You can see the threads and give us tearful screenshots if you want.

Asking for a friend.

Screenshot_20171102-222450.jpg
Screenshot_20171102-222458.jpg

Ugly uniforms? Did these c*nts forget they just wore uniforms that looked like toilet paper after I wipe my *** after eating Thai food?

Advertisement

View attachment 53141
View attachment 53142
View attachment 53143

L to the Oh El

They love Randy now?

those r the groupie fans they dont know ****

View attachment 53145
View attachment 53146

Ugly uniforms? Did these c*nts forget they just wore uniforms that looked like toilet paper after I wipe my *** after eating Thai food?

WHAT? I thought they were flipping everybody. Because, you know, we are Miami and we can NEVER keep our verbals committed.

Wait til we get Tyson Campbell, even after they sign their new coach ...then what will they say, they didn't have enough time? They'll be back to talking about flipping all of our guys again for 2019.

View attachment 53141
View attachment 53142
View attachment 53143

L to the Oh El

They love Randy now?

I believe one dude used the term "fondness".
He probably meant "fondle".

Advertisement
Back