Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

Did that dumb *** say on par with Georgia? They need to go recalculate last years ranking with the ones who will never play one down @ turds for credit card fraud . Is Robinson ever going to play thought he has health issues which might explain his Weed addiction

So where is the big eared guy with "dumpster fire", oh wait he traffics in fake news (SEC)

Advertisement
View attachment 53211
View attachment 53212

Looks like corral is getting nervous lol

Sounds like he’s setting them up for a bolt...Man that would get this thing to 500 pages in a blink..lol..it’s all they’ve got to hold on too.Well that and all their delusions.

Yep. That's the proverbial, 'I need some time to think things through. Need some space.', speech before the breakup. Just a matter of time and he'll drop them as will several others once they see how the coaching situation unfolds.

Capture+_2017-11-04-10-39-49.jpg
Capture+_2017-11-04-10-39-59.jpg
Capture+_2017-11-04-10-42-03.jpg
Capture+_2017-11-04-10-42-13.jpg

Delicious tears...article in 247 of corral interview

It has been a turbulent week for the Florida Gators as head coach Jim McElwain was fired on Sunday. The one recruit many fans are worried about is four-star quarterback commit Matt Corral.

“I didn’t think it was going to be that bad, to be honest,” Corral told 247Sports’ Chris Trevino. “Now it’s starting to cause turmoil over there, and see my Twitter feed, and seeing what people are saying, from the sounds of it, it’s all hectic down there.”

Florida’s future is very uncertain during this time of transition, which makes it especially tough on commits like Corral.

“Honestly, this is a hard one because times are tough down there,” he said. “I don’t even know what’s going to happen. The coaches that I’m talking to don’t know what’s going to happen. So, I can’t promise anything. Not necessarily promising my commitment, but I’m not saying I’m decommitting, if that makes sense. But, it’s hard to keep everything as a whole, when we are just scattered, but we are hanging in there.”

For the time being, the Gators pledges are staying on board, but if key coaches leave, Corral understands departures from the class are possible.

“Everybody is with staying together, but if some certain guy leaves that they came there for, I can’t do anything about it. As much as I want to, I can’t stop that.”

Did any other schools contact Corral after the news broke of McElwain’s firing?

“A lot of coaches have hit me up since that happened — Alabama, Nebraska, Ohio State, Penn State.”

However, Corral went on to confirm his status with the Gators.

“I’m still a Florida commit,” he said.

For now, Corral has no plans to take other visits. However, he did admit that ultimately depends on what Florida’s next step is with filling out the coaching staff. Corral plans to return to Gainesville Thanksgiving weekend when the Gators host Florida State to close out the regular season.

The industry-generated 247Sports Composite currently ranks Corral as the nation’s No. 32 overall prospect in the 2018 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your season has already gone down the drain, you get 4th and 1 deep in Mizzou territory and you go for the field goal. Oh Randy...

Advertisement
Mizzou picks off Zaire (sidenote: I hate the sleeves on his jersey, this isn't 1983). This is getting better and better! Got some tears to go with my rice krispies treats

Advertisement
Back