Tears Gator Tears

That ***** didn't receive a single death threat, it's just more of his woe is me bull**** he's trotted out every single year when he's co me under fire. So let me get this straight...you receive death threats and are sok bothered by it you feel the need to mention it at a press conference in response to a question about the teams performance but you're not bothered enough by the threats to go to the police? GTFO. Then when pressed for more details he tells the reporters to drop it. Well why did you bring it up to begin with if you doknt want to discuss it other than to get sympathy points? What a fake, corny ****. Words can't express how much I loathe this soft .

Advertisement
McSharkfücker and players getting death threats in Gonorrheaville...wow, rednecks will be rednecks. Seems like a good piece of negative recruiting to dismantle their already pathetic recruiting class

Jim McElwain, Florida Gators coach, says family, players receiving death threats

I’m telling you guys, this absolutely the beginning of his exit.

Mark it down.

Also, why wouldn’t you report death threats to law enforcement? That’s insane and irresponsible not to. Unless you’re exaggerating and haven’t received any death threats, just people saying stuff like, “I’d wish you were eaten by a shark while you’re fūcking them”

In any event, he’s history. It’s only just a matter of when.

We should start a pool.

My bet is a mid season termination, 2019 season.

2017 he will use the injury/suspenion excuse, and being only one year removed from a conference championship appearance, it will be bought by the AD.

2018 he saves himself by cleaning house of his assistants, having learned a lesson. But also some safety in the remaining buyout being a little too high still.

2019 he gets **** canned after losing big to georgia for the third straight year, as the alum blood boils over after losing to miami earlier in the year.

I personally don’t see any way it lasts that long.

I mean, I hope that’s how it plays out, believe me.

But I believe he could be gone as early as the end of this season.

This whole death threat thing is super significant. It shows he’s already mentally checked out. Given up. And the team will follow his lead. Shīt, they may not win another game this season unless there’s s cupcake on the schedule.

I hope I’m wrong. Let’s see what happens.

Either way, this will be fun.

No chance he's gone this year, UF won't eat that money. Also there's still people in his corner in these parts , it's probably 50/50 but most know it's not reasonable to fire him . Especially with the suspensions (thank god for the suspensions). Him staying a minimum of one more season will set them back a few years. So that's what's best for our end.

I actually heard a couple of gators talking today , laughing it up about Fsu sucking ( which is ironic ). Then one of them said " letting him go will kill our next two recruiting classes , and we're ranked number one in "19".

That's the first mistake , not firing a coach because of recruiting classes is the earliest sign he needs fired. I was actually torn at first about Al for that reason , but me being a seasoned vet I knew every year he was here set us back two years. You want them fired asap, if you're smart.

Ok. Let’s say he only wins one more game the rest of the season.

What happens then?

I say they cut him loose at the end of the season.

I hope not. But I think that’s what happens.

Mark it down.

Also, why wouldn’t you report death threats to law enforcement? That’s insane and irresponsible not to. Unless you’re exaggerating and haven’t received any death threats, just people saying stuff like, “I’d wish you were eaten by a shark while you’re fūcking them”

We should start a pool.

2017 he will use the injury/suspenion excuse, and being only one year removed from a conference championship appearance, it will be bought by the AD.

2018 he saves himself by cleaning house of his assistants, having learned a lesson. But also some safety in the remaining buyout being a little too high still.

2019 he gets **** canned after losing big to georgia for the third straight year, as the alum blood boils over after losing to miami earlier in the year.

This whole death threat thing is super significant. It shows he’s already mentally checked out. Given up. And the team will follow his lead. Shīt, they may not win another game this season unless there’s s cupcake on the schedule.

No chance he's gone this year, UF won't eat that money. Also there's still people in his corner in these parts , it's probably 50/50 but most know it's not reasonable to fire him . Especially with the suspensions (thank god for the suspensions). Him staying a minimum of one more season will set them back a few years. So that's what's best for our end.

I actually heard a couple of gators talking today , laughing it up about Fsu sucking ( which is ironic ). Then one of them said " letting him go will kill our next two recruiting classes , and we're ranked number one in "19".

That's the first mistake , not firing a coach because of recruiting classes is the earliest sign he needs fired. I was actually torn at first about Al for that reason , but me being a seasoned vet I knew every year he was here set us back two years. You want them fired asap, if you're smart.

What happens then?

Zero chance. He coaches them to two straight sec title games , a ton of suspensions and almost 20 million to buy out. It's nowhere near toxic around here either , it's still at the griping about the offense level.

The earliest I see is if they start off slow next year , and the offense still sucks. I also "believe" the buyout goes down quite a bit.

You might be right.

That’s not what I’m feeling, though.

He jumped the shark with the death threat thing.

That’s what I’m basing it on.

But we’ll see.

If he can manage to win 3 more games, then I think he stays regardless.

Only 1 or 2 more wins, I think he’s gone.

But I’m glad you feel differently because I’d rather it go your way.

Mark it down.

We should start a pool.

What happens then?

What happens to him? Hillbilly justice my friend...hillbilly justice.

rednecks-with-guns.jpg

Advertisement
You might be right.

That’s not what I’m feeling, though.

He jumped the shark with the death threat thing.

That’s what I’m basing it on.

But we’ll see.

If he can manage to win 3 more games, then I think he stays regardless.

Only 1 or 2 more wins, I think he’s gone.

But I’m glad you feel differently because I’d rather it go your way.

Now the death threat bs could make things interesting. I totally agree.

It comes off as a desperate nan trying to take the focus off him sucking. It also makes the fans and University look bad.

That might be the only way he gets canned this year

He may also see the writing on the wall and leave, similar to when Fat Al tried to run to Happy Valley. I see that being way more likely than him getting fired.

Advertisement
Does this "death threat" fairytale help us or hurt us? I'm worried that these lies may hasten his departure. Either way, we need to make it count in this class and zero in HARD on all their targets. They shouldn't get ANY player we both want. This is an opportunity

That ***** didn't receive a single death threat, it's just more of his woe is me bull**** he's trotted out every single year when he's co me under fire. So let me get this straight...you receive death threats and are sok bothered by it you feel the need to mention it at a press conference in response to a question about the teams performance but you're not bothered enough by the threats to go to the police? GTFO. Then when pressed for more details he tells the reporters to drop it. Well why did you bring it up to begin with if you doknt want to discuss it other than to get sympathy points? What a fake, corny ****. Words can't express how much I loathe this soft .

Thomas Goldkamp criticized him for bringing it up and then not wanting to discuss it.

Thomas Goldkamp criticized him for bringing it up and then not wanting to discuss it.

HAHAHAHA. Their own paid Baghdad Bob stooges are ****ting on this clown. Please, every force in the universe, allow this clown to keep corching forever at UiF. This just keeps getting better

Advertisement
Lol their sorry asses beat Kentucky by 2 feet. Cuse would boat race the gaytor

Kind of hope UF makes it to a bowl game now just to play Syracuse. They'd molly whop them.

Nah, I hope just as uf is trying to desperately get that 6th win to become bowl eligible, f$u smashes them. They don't deserve the extra practices.

Believe it or not, the other day they were talking about getting into a bowl as a 5 win team and, as I interpreted it, why it would be justified and owed to them.

Lol their sorry asses beat Kentucky by 2 feet. Cuse would boat race the gaytor

Kind of hope UF makes it to a bowl game now just to play Syracuse. They'd molly whop them.

Nah, I hope just as uf is trying to desperately get that 6th win to become bowl eligible, f$u smashes them. They don't deserve the extra practices.

Believe it or not, the other day they were talking about getting into a bowl as a 5 win team and, as I interpreted it, why it would be justified and owed to them.

That's a new low. "The R&L Carriers New Orleans Bowl NEEDS US!!!!" Losers

Serious question was Randy sent to UF as a Trojan Horse??

Anyone remember the Randy Shannon interview after the gators win in 2008. He said something to the effect that they will get what they deserve. Who knew that he was speaking about himself.

Advertisement

HAHAHAHA. Their own paid Baghdad Bob stooges are ****ting on this clown. Please, every force in the universe, allow this clown to keep corching forever at UiF. This just keeps getting better

It's already come out that the admin asked him for more details and he didn't provide any. So he's either lying or willfully blowing off his bosses. If he's not lying then he's putting his own family and players in harms way by not taking this to the police. The university should force him to provide evidence of all these threats or fire his pathetic *** from bringing all this negative attention to the school and fanbase. He's ******* pathetic using fake death threats to distract away from his suckage.

So why aren't there performance clauses in these contracts? Coaches get a golden parachute, that's pretty standard for top executives, but why don't schools do anything at all to protect themselves? Like if he wins 5 games with the talent he's got you'd think you'd be able to fire the guy for being incompetent. I mean whatever, it's hilarious, but I hope we have a way out if our next coach starts to suck.

fsu shouldn't be looking to ditch jumbo because they won't find a better coach, but if they wanted to it would cost them $40 million...and that's just for him not the assistants. Seems like these contracts are a bit one sided. This needs to change. Right after McSharkfcker gets done raping uf on his way out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back