Tears Gator Tears

Sources from Gainesville saying they are going to spring Malok Zaire as starter
Sat against Ga, as they know no chance against Ga D with Franda starting.

That'll be interesting as it was reported on GheyBait that Franks would start but when asked about Zaire at the press conference today, McEltooth refused to discuss him.

Advertisement
Gator fans out for blood. They need to chill out before they spook Mac right out of there. The dude is soft as baby **** and I could see him trying to find another job over this. He needs to stay there. He's great for their program

Past experience and observation tells me this is the beginning of the end for this coach.

When they start talking about things like “death threats” at press conferences, whether true or not, it means they’re not 100% focused, and are letting outside pressure get to them.

The only question remaining is where McSharkFvkker is in his exit cycle.

Is this the beginning of a prolonged exit cycle that could last through next year? Or will the processs accelerate this year with even more gaturd losses so that this becomes his last year?

In any event, this marks the official start of his exit process. There’s no stopping it now. It’s just a matter of when.

I clicked on this and it sent a virus ..luckily I was able to catch it before it infected m y computer..

What kind of OS?

I’m on my iPad and it’s virtually impossible to get a virus on an iOS device by clicking on a link. You must be on a windows platform. I clicked on it and had no problems.

yea i'm on my computer at the office....

Buyout is a lot more than Mcelwain's $12.5M. His entire staff is under contract in 2018, and Shannon and Rumph through 2019. Would be over $19M in buyout money

UCF will never be more than a decent G5 program.

Frost is out of there this season or next at the latest.

Good coaches don’t want to remain at G5 programs and that will always limit how far UCF can get.

Don’t get carried away and become UCF superfans like Paramus.

Don't write off UCF or USF.

If the Big 12 had any brains at all, they would have taken UCF and USF, and today people would be talking about how dominant the Big 12 is this year.

Enormous schools. Big TV markets. Two Top 25 teams.

And now you know why the Big 12 is the Big 12. Absolute greed and stupidity and lack-of-vision.

There's more realignment on the horizon. When the next round comes, the BigXII would be stupid no to offer UCF/USF. As it stands, they'd already be in the top half of the league this year. UCF beat Big XII champ Baylor in the Fiesta Bowl only a few years ago.

Gator fans out for blood. They need to chill out before they spook Mac right out of there. The dude is soft as baby **** and I could see him trying to find another job over this. He needs to stay there. He's great for their program

Past experience and observation tells me this is the beginning of the end for this coach.

When they start talking about things like “death threats” at press conferences, whether true or not, it means they’re not 100% focused, and are letting outside pressure get to them.

The only question remaining is where McSharkFvkker is in his exit cycle.

Is this the beginning of a prolonged exit cycle that could last through next year? Or will the processs accelerate this year with even more gaturd losses so that this becomes his last year?

In any event, this marks the official start of his exit process. There’s no stopping it now. It’s just a matter of when.

I clicked on this and it sent a virus ..luckily I was able to catch it before it infected m y computer..

What kind of OS?

I’m on my iPad and it’s virtually impossible to get a virus on an iOS device by clicking on a link. You must be on a windows platform. I clicked on it and had no problems.

yea i'm on my computer at the office....

That sounds about right.

Most companies are still on windows for their employee laptops.

I’m the same way, but I rarely do any personal shīt on my company laptop. The advantages are that spreadsheets and word processing are more powerful and practical on the laptop. And of course company email. That’s why they still get so much use in the enterprise market. Troubleshooting all the windows problems keeps our domestic IT people employed as well as contributing to the probably pitifully low salaries my Indian friends halfway across the world make providing basic phone tech support for the rank and file.

Advertisement
McSharkfücker and players getting death threats in Gonorrheaville...wow, rednecks will be rednecks. Seems like a good piece of negative recruiting to dismantle their already pathetic recruiting class

Jim McElwain, Florida Gators coach, says family, players receiving death threats

I’m telling you guys, this absolutely the beginning of his exit.

Mark it down.

Also, why wouldn’t you report death threats to law enforcement? That’s insane and irresponsible not to. Unless you’re exaggerating and haven’t received any death threats, just people saying stuff like, “I’d wish you were eaten by a shark while you’re fūcking them”

In any event, he’s history. It’s only just a matter of when.

We should start a pool.

McSharkfücker and players getting death threats in Gonorrheaville...wow, rednecks will be rednecks. Seems like a good piece of negative recruiting to dismantle their already pathetic recruiting class

Jim McElwain, Florida Gators coach, says family, players receiving death threats

Mark it down.

Also, why wouldn’t you report death threats to law enforcement? That’s insane and irresponsible not to. Unless you’re exaggerating and haven’t received any death threats, just people saying stuff like, “I’d wish you were eaten by a shark while you’re fūcking them”

We should start a pool.

My bet is a mid season termination, 2019 season.

2017 he will use the injury/suspenion excuse, and being only one year removed from a conference championship appearance, it will be bought by the AD.

2018 he saves himself by cleaning house of his assistants, having learned a lesson. But also some safety in the remaining buyout being a little too high still.

2019 he gets **** canned after losing big to georgia for the third straight year, as the alum blood boils over after losing to miami earlier in the year.

Mark it down.

We should start a pool.

2017 he will use the injury/suspenion excuse, and being only one year removed from a conference championship appearance, it will be bought by the AD.

2018 he saves himself by cleaning house of his assistants, having learned a lesson. But also some safety in the remaining buyout being a little too high still.

2019 he gets **** canned after losing big to georgia for the third straight year, as the alum blood boils over after losing to miami earlier in the year.

Don't forget about us embarrassing them in 2019, might come earlier than the UGA game ;)

Advertisement

Mark it down.

We should start a pool.

I personally don’t see any way it lasts that long.

I mean, I hope that’s how it plays out, believe me.

But I believe he could be gone as early as the end of this season.

This whole death threat thing is super significant. It shows he’s already mentally checked out. Given up. And the team will follow his lead. Shīt, they may not win another game this season unless there’s s cupcake on the schedule.

I hope I’m wrong. Let’s see what happens.

Either way, this will be fun.

no way this goes until mid season '19. not even close. the death threats are him already justifying leaving (he isn't leaving, he'll be fired). unless he doesn't get fired this year and has a great year '18, this isn't last till '19.

Advertisement
Yeah, it's the beginning of the end for that crew up there. Bet the new AD is already putting out soft feelers to his preferred candidate. Once a coach starts talking that way publicly, he already has one foot out the door.

If they were smart, they'd make a run at Babers.

The difference between Canes fans and Gaytors fans...

We sent pizzas to Al Golden's house.

Gaytors send death threats to McSharkfvcker's house.

Buyout is a lot more than Mcelwain's $12.5M. His entire staff is under contract in 2018, and Shannon and Rumph through 2019. Would be over $19M in buyout money

Florida tax payor dollars, what's an $19MM

Most, if not all, of the buyout will come from the booster club.

Regardless, UF will either use "charitable contributions" or "taxpayer money" to make McSharkfvcker and Randy go away.

Advertisement

Regardless, UF will either use "charitable contributions" or "taxpayer money" to make McSharkfvcker and Randy go away.

amazing $19MM flushed down the toilet, wherever it comes from.

amazing $19MM flushed down the toilet, wherever it comes from.

not only that there's another 35-40 million to get you another corch and staff in here...so we are really talking about 55-60 million..

Mark it down.

We should start a pool.

I personally don’t see any way it lasts that long.

I mean, I hope that’s how it plays out, believe me.

But I believe he could be gone as early as the end of this season.

This whole death threat thing is super significant. It shows he’s already mentally checked out. Given up. And the team will follow his lead. Shīt, they may not win another game this season unless there’s s cupcake on the schedule.

I hope I’m wrong. Let’s see what happens.

Either way, this will be fun.

No chance he's gone this year, UF won't eat that money. Also there's still people in his corner in these parts , it's probably 50/50 but most know it's not reasonable to fire him . Especially with the suspensions (thank god for the suspensions). Him staying a minimum of one more season will set them back a few years. So that's what's best for our end.

I actually heard a couple of gators talking today , laughing it up about Fsu sucking ( which is ironic ). Then one of them said " letting him go will kill our next two recruiting classes , and we're ranked number one in "19".

That's the first mistake , not firing a coach because of recruiting classes is the earliest sign he needs fired. I was actually torn at first about Al for that reason , but me being a seasoned vet I knew every year he was here set us back two years. You want them fired asap, if you're smart.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back