Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Purpleporpoise 2445 posts 55 minutes ago via Mobile
He's extremely arrogant. Does not get to know any of the other coaches at all of they aren't related to football. Also, does not attend any meetings when all the other coaches meet for round table discussions
And he really ****ed them off when he was trying to get funds pulled for football, that was already allocated to a specific program
Btw one of the reasons urban bailed was bc his wife was sleeping with his daughters volleyball coach. If this is deleted, so be it
Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

Never heard that the urban liars wife was banging another coach. Lol

He's extremely arrogant. Does not get to know any of the other coaches at all of they aren't related to football. Also, does not attend any meetings when all the other coaches meet for round table discussions
And he really ****ed them off when he was trying to get funds pulled for football, that was already allocated to a specific program
Btw one of the reasons urban bailed was bc his wife was sleeping with his daughters volleyball coach. If this is deleted, so be it
Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

Yea, if my wife was sleeping with the volleyball coach I guess I’d get gastroesoeal reflux too.

Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

Capture+_2017-10-24-09-39-09.jpg

Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

Who is "he"?

Advertisement
Screenshot_20171024-080955.jpg
Screenshot_20171024-081446.jpgScreenshot_20171024-081559.jpg

No no no gators....you ain't getting off that easy. We had to deal with fu*k face Golden for 5 years your dealing with Jimmy James for at least 2 more

Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

Maybe that is what gave him the fake heart attack.

I'll never root for UF.

But if they were somehow to beat UGA on a fluke and it saved Mac's job for the next three years, I wouldn't lose any sleep.

Advertisement
I'll never root for UF.

But if they were somehow to beat UGA on a fluke and it saved Mac's job for the next three years, I wouldn't lose any sleep.

I would not shed any tears if the Gaytors served as the grenade that blows up on UGa, and allows us to move up another spot in the rankings.

I'll never root for UF.

I would not shed any tears if the Gaytors served as the grenade that blows up on UGa, and allows us to move up another spot in the rankings.

No reason to root for UF. UGA's schedule will take care of itself. Either they'll lose in the SECCG to Alabama and be eliminated from the CFP, or they'll beat Alabama and Alabama will be eliminated. As far as we are concerned, it's highly unlikely we make the CFP unless we go undefeated. Maybe, if we lose a close one to VT but win the rest and win the ACCCG (would require another conference loss for VT) then, we might have a chance if we get help from other teams, but with only 12 games that will be difficult.

Long story short, just root for UGA to destroy UF!

Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

Yea, if my wife was sleeping with the volleyball coach I guess I’d get gastroesoeal reflux too.

Edit: gastroesoeal

Edit 2: LOL site won’t let me type g a s t r o e s o p h a g e a l - I guess it's the “p h a g”

Last edited:
I'll never root for UF.

No reason to root for UF. UGA's schedule will take care of itself. Either they'll lose in the SECCG to Alabama and be eliminated from the CFP, or they'll beat Alabama and Alabama will be eliminated. As far as we are concerned, it's highly unlikely we make the CFP unless we go undefeated. Maybe, if we lose a close one to VT but win the rest and win the ACCCG (would require another conference loss for VT) then, we might have a chance if we get help from other teams, but with only 12 games that will be difficult.

Yea because that way you’ll get your new coach quicker.

Are you still hoping for Frost?

Advertisement
I'll never root for UF.

Again, re-read what I wrote. I will not root for the Gaytors. I will also not shed tears if UGa loses. Both outcomes address different issues. Each outcome has good and bad elements.

That's all. If the Gaytors happen to win, we should move up in the polls. And that is good, even though we will have to take a brief vacation from enjoying Gaytor Tears.

Don't ever in your life root for UF. If UF beats UGA, they have momentum and can site progress. You want UF to remain the dumpster fire they are.

With everything going on over there, you guys think they're going to luck into an Urban Meyer again?

I'll never root for UF.

Yea because that way you’ll get your new coach quicker.

Are you still hoping for Frost?

Lol 1968 still trying to pass himself off as a Cane?

They ain't getting Frost...gonna get another corch after 2 more years with Mcshark

Advertisement
Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

View attachment 52530

whoa zinger!!

So why aren't there performance clauses in these contracts? Coaches get a golden parachute, that's pretty standard for top executives, but why don't schools do anything at all to protect themselves? Like if he wins 5 games with the talent he's got you'd think you'd be able to fire the guy for being incompetent. I mean whatever, it's hilarious, but I hope we have a way out if our next coach starts to suck.

fsu shouldn't be looking to ditch jumbo because they won't find a better coach, but if they wanted to it would cost them $40 million...and that's just for him not the assistants. Seems like these contracts are a bit one sided. This needs to change. Right after McSharkfcker gets done raping uf on his way out.

Why would any coach agree to a performance clause? These coaches associations and big time agents would never allow that. These Universities agreed to buyouts to keep really good coaches from jumping ship to other institutions and in response these agents wanting to keep a free market system asked for some recourse if the opposite occurred an a coach under-preformed. That established a market that can never be undone.

If UM or any other school tired to have a coach agree to performance incentives they would just get the finger and the coach would find many more opportunities at places that wouldn't include such clause. All it would do is give that institution a bad reputation in a tight knight coaching community as not being fair brokers. These big time agents and coaches have too much power.

Moreover in the event that Universities all agreed to insert performance clauses in their contracts, that would be ground for collusion and they would get sued.

My assumption was that both sides had something that the other wanted, but you seem to think the power is completely on the side of the coach. Not much I can say about that.

I'll never root for UF.

bama would still make the playoff, even with a loss to uga. In addition to them being the best 1 loss team at that point, bama.

Advertisement
Back