Tears Gator Tears

Is gator tears still a Broke free zone? Haven’t been able to keep up with the board much less the tears thread from all the work and school but when I do log on, the first thing I see is Broke white knighting Jobe LMaO

Anyway boys, y’all ready for a Kentucky upset over the turds this Saturday?

Saw Broke floating around somewhere

Advertisement
Oh yay... Another gaytard mock class is out on GheyBait. This time they think they're flipping:
Cleveland Reed (Canes)
Malcolm Lamar
Coynis Miller
Brendan Radley-Hiles
Jamien Sherwood

They also think they have a shot at flipping these Cane commits, who at a minimum, will all bolt our class:

Mark Pope
Nesta Silvera
Gilbert Frierson

View attachment 50264
View attachment 50265
View attachment 50266

how is there no mention of them pulling both campbell and surtain in their realistic mock class?

They did mention in their mock ***....

Oh yay... Another gaytard mock class is out on GheyBait. This time they think they're flipping:
Cleveland Reed (Canes)
Malcolm Lamar
Coynis Miller
Brendan Radley-Hiles
Jamien Sherwood

They also think they have a shot at flipping these Cane commits, who at a minimum, will all bolt our class:

Mark Pope
Nesta Silvera
Gilbert Frierson

View attachment 50264
View attachment 50265
View attachment 50266

Ahhhh!!! Lol.. I hate to say it over & over but this still kills me every time I read it. Part of me wants to say.. Or hope.. that every fanbase is delusional to an extent & this is just an example of how delusional a few of their fans can be. But it's not a few of them. Its an overwhelming majority. The Nesta fantasy is a combination of laughable & insulting. If I remember correctly, after Nesta said he was 1000% committed, they started a thread about how committed he actually was. I'm pretty sure their mod had to jump in & shoot them down, admitting that he realized Nesta wasn't going there after he saw Nesta recruiting for UM at some camp. Yet here we are.
Their fans are like Rick James in that Dave Chapelle sketch. He didn't grind his feet into Eddie Murphy's couch, but yeah.. He remembers grinding his feet into Eddie Murphy's couch. Ok, UF isn't getting Nesta. Yeah I'm gonna have to mock Nesta to UF. I wonder if they're even aware they're like this.

We need to start a thread about who we want to flip from their class & just leave it blank. Because they don't have any commits worth flipping.

Advertisement
Cleveland Reed (Canes)
Malcolm Lamar
Coynis Miller
Brendan Radley-Hiles
Jamien Sherwood

Mark Pope
Nesta Silvera
Gilbert Frierson

View attachment 50264
View attachment 50265
View attachment 50266

how is there no mention of them pulling both campbell and surtain in their realistic mock class?

right, and we need to mock it. that might be the funniest part of all.

Cleveland Reed (Canes)
Malcolm Lamar
Coynis Miller
Brendan Radley-Hiles
Jamien Sherwood

Mark Pope
Nesta Silvera
Gilbert Frierson

View attachment 50264
View attachment 50265
View attachment 50266

Surtain and Campbell were listed as targets & Pope, Nesta and Frierson are flips.

Last edited:
Is gator tears still a Broke free zone? Haven’t been able to keep up with the board much less the tears thread from all the work and school but when I do log on, the first thing I see is Broke white knighting Jobe LMaO

The thread has evolved. It was also a "broke-free zone" in the beginning when he would come on here and post things not conducive to the thread. Brock's been good in here for some time though he doesn't post that often here.

The way It's evolved is that everyone can post here in peace as long as they're posting tears type stuff. I make it a point not to mess with posters who I've battled with out there in here. I even upvote them. It's part of what's preserved the integrity of this thread and kept it going as the biggest thread in CIS history.

If someone wants to take shots at someone in here they need to take it elsewhere. They will find that a number of posters will tell them tears or GTFOH. If that doesn't work then Inday has and may step in and band them. This is a safe haven as long as people follow accordingly. These protections don't apply to people messing with the thread or any gaytor trolls.

This is the best I can sum it up.

This thread has one of the largest bands around and if you come in here trying to ***** it up Inday will happily make you first chair in the tuba section.

Advertisement
I really appreciate the work put into this thread. It’s a must read for me a few times a day .

A lot of people contribute regularly. [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION] says it best when he says he's not an insider and this is just his small way of contributing. I think what he does on here and others like [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION], [MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION] and a many more makes a big difference for me too. I'm just happy to be a part of it all.

I really appreciate the work put into this thread. It’s a must read for me a few times a day .

A lot of people contribute regularly. [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION] says it best when he says he's not an insider and this is just his small way of contributing. I think what he does on here and others like [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION], [MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION] and a many more makes a big difference for me too. I'm just happy to be a part of it all.

Just one big happy family that relishes spending our days swimming in the pool of Gator Tears......The deep end is getting pretty deep so if you're not a good swimmer bring a plastic shark you can hold on to as a flotation device.

Just one big happy family that relishes spending our days swimming in the pool of Gator Tears......The deep end is getting pretty deep so if you're not a good swimmer bring a plastic shark you can hold on to as a flotation device.

I agree - for me, Boise State is the FU of the West. I hate them with a passion and have always hated FU as well. This thread may have helped elevate my hatred of FU above BSU. Never thought I'd say it. Wish I could contribute more but keep this thread open on one screen. Love it. Thx!!

Advertisement
We will be coming up on our 6 month Anniversay on the 28th so nothing would please me more as a gift than to have UFAG lose to Big Blue this weekend breaking a long streak of wins versus them adding to their continuing woes.

A win by Kentucky this weekend ought to be good for AT LEAST 10 great pages of whining and crying as UFAG sinks further and further into the depths of CFB abyss...of course the 10 pages of crying and whining will be followed by the usual 5 or so pages of delusion as they fool themselves into thinking they are flipping every 5 star south of the Mason-Dixon which will put them into the NC hunt next year.

Don't think I've ever cared one way or the other regarding Kentucky football but I will be a huge fan of theirs tomorrow hoping they boot stomp the mighty turds...GO BIG BLUE !!!!!!!!

Cleveland Reed (Canes)
Malcolm Lamar
Coynis Miller
Brendan Radley-Hiles
Jamien Sherwood

Mark Pope
Nesta Silvera
Gilbert Frierson

View attachment 50264
View attachment 50265
View attachment 50266

I didn't put the whole mock in here just 2 screenshots of part of it.

Cleveland Reed (Canes)
Malcolm Lamar
Coynis Miller
Brendan Radley-Hiles
Jamien Sherwood

Mark Pope
Nesta Silvera
Gilbert Frierson

View attachment 50264
View attachment 50265
View attachment 50266

I didn't put the whole mock in here just 2 screenshots of part of it.

No need.

Their mock class is they get,sign or flip everyone they want.....

Advertisement
Cleveland Reed (Canes)
Malcolm Lamar
Coynis Miller
Brendan Radley-Hiles
Jamien Sherwood

Mark Pope
Nesta Silvera
Gilbert Frierson

View attachment 50264
View attachment 50265
View attachment 50266

Wow....that's amazing. Everytime I think they can't get more delusional I'm wrong.

#GatorBoy ��

Boy is just what those rednecks will call him......................

The younger folks (Thornton included) probably don't even understand the historical racist significance of calling a black man a "boy".

First thing I thought of when I saw that hashtag. Deep south school referring to young African Americans as "Boy".....not a good look. Luckily for them most of these kids don't get that. Of course if they did then none would ever go to half the schools in the SEC.

I'm with you ...so much to catch up with, but man, I love coming back and seeing the poor little gaytors cry. Flipping??? the only flipping they're getting is my FINGER!!! F uck you lizards.

Advertisement
Back