Tears Gator Tears

Screenshot_20170921-203727.jpg

Advertisement
Here's a word I learned at the good ol' U of Miami.

Cloaca, (Latin: “sewer”), in vertebrates, common chamber and outlet into which the intestinal, urinary, and genital tracts open. It is present in amphibians, reptiles, birds, elasmobranch fishes (such as sharks), and monotremes. A cloaca is not present in placental mammals or in most bony fishes.

Basically, girl sharks use the same hole for shtting, ****ing, and fcking. Just something to think about the next time you see a pic of sharkfcker fcking a shark.

That's assuming it actually was a girl shark and not a male shark. I'm not so sure we can assume that.

Here's a word I learned at the good ol' U of Miami.

Cloaca, (Latin: “sewer”), in vertebrates, common chamber and outlet into which the intestinal, urinary, and genital tracts open. It is present in amphibians, reptiles, birds, elasmobranch fishes (such as sharks), and monotremes. A cloaca is not present in placental mammals or in most bony fishes.

Basically, girl sharks use the same hole for shtting, ****ing, and fcking. Just something to think about the next time you see a pic of sharkfcker fcking a shark.

That's assuming it actually was a girl shark and not a male shark. I'm not so sure we can assume that.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but boy sharks have them too.

Advertisement
View attachment 50259

So Scarlett is attempting to sublease his apartment ASAP.

Seems like an interesting time to need to move out

I'm not sure if you read that correctly.

Scarlett has 2 roommates in the 4/4, and they need a 4th. I'd be willing to bet that Scarlett's rent "payment" was declined by the credit card company and he is in serious need of cash.

Advertisement
Oh yay... Another gaytard mock class is out on GheyBait. This time they think they're flipping:
Cleveland Reed (Canes)
Malcolm Lamar
Coynis Miller
Brendan Radley-Hiles
Jamien Sherwood

They also think they have a shot at flipping these Cane commits, who at a minimum, will all bolt our class:

Mark Pope
Nesta Silvera
Gilbert Frierson

Capture+_2017-09-22-07-08-41.jpg
Capture+_2017-09-22-07-16-58.jpg
Capture+_2017-09-22-07-17-41.jpg

Last edited:
Is gator tears still a Broke free zone? Haven’t been able to keep up with the board much less the tears thread from all the work and school but when I do log on, the first thing I see is Broke white knighting Jobe LMaO

Anyway boys, y’all ready for a Kentucky upset over the turds this Saturday?

Is gator tears still a Broke free zone? Haven’t been able to keep up with the board much less the tears thread from all the work and school but when I do log on, the first thing I see is Broke white knighting Jobe LMaO

The thread has evolved. It was also a "broke-free zone" in the beginning when he would come on here and post things not conducive to the thread. Brock's been good in here for some time though he doesn't post that often here.

The way It's evolved is that everyone can post here in peace as long as they're posting tears type stuff. I make it a point not to mess with posters who I've battled with out there in here. I even upvote them. It's part of what's preserved the integrity of this thread and kept it going as the biggest thread in CIS history.

If someone wants to take shots at someone in here they need to take it elsewhere. They will find that a number of posters will tell them tears or GTFOH. If that doesn't work then Inday has and may step in and band them. This is a safe haven as long as people follow accordingly. These protections don't apply to people messing with the thread or any gaytor trolls.

This is the best I can sum it up.

Last edited:

The thread has evolved. It was also a "broke-free zone" in the beginning when he would come on here and post things not conducive to the thread. Brock's been good in here for some time though he doesn't post that often here.

The way It's evolved is that everyone can post here in peace as long as they're posting tears type stuff. I make it a point not to mess with posters who I've battled with out there in here. I even upvote them. It's part of what's preserved the integrity of this thread and kept it going as the biggest thread in CIS history.

If someone wants to take shots at someone in here they need to take it elsewhere. They will find that a number of posters will tell them tears or GTFOH. If that doesn't work then Inday has and may step in and band them. This is a safe haven as long as people follow accordingly. These protections don't apply to people messing with the thread or any gaytor trolls.

This is the best I can sum it up.

15617858-C959-4CB0-BA10-0E819C727183.jpg

Advertisement
We're all Kentucky fans this weekend. A loss there will, at least temporarily, put the gaytor faithful back in their place and re-open the gate holding back delicious tears.

Advertisement
Oh yay... Another gaytard mock class is out on GheyBait. This time they think they're flipping:
Cleveland Reed (Canes)
Malcolm Lamar
Coynis Miller
Brendan Radley-Hiles
Jamien Sherwood

They also think they have a shot at flipping these Cane commits, who at a minimum, will all bolt our class:

Mark Pope
Nesta Silvera
Gilbert Frierson

View attachment 50264
View attachment 50265
View attachment 50266

how is there no mention of them pulling both campbell and surtain in their realistic mock class?

Advertisement
Back