Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
[TWEET]910659273637683205[/TWEET]
These gator coaches envy Miami, can't get their mind off of them

Sound like when the nerd in highscool lost his virginity to the senior ***** and had to announce he got his tiny **** in that giant snatch. "I'm in all in". Actully Goos example is the scene in Superbad when Mclovin loses his virginity and he had to announce he had inserted his ****.

Until they drop him for someone else
Uf coaches trying to subtweet Miami for kids like nesta, cam, brevin, mark pope, Wiggins, ivey saying their whatever percentage committed

Exactly and i would tell our guys they're tying to disrespect you and your commitment

Yup... This kind of shît looks desperate and it smacks of that loser Hova.

Without a doubt it's him, bruh annoying af
He may be more annoying than Tim Brewster.

Until they drop him for someone else
Uf coaches trying to subtweet Miami for kids like nesta, cam, brevin, mark pope, Wiggins, ivey saying their whatever percentage committed

Thanks for posting that. Thornton was our 4th WR option. If he doesn't want to be here I'm not sweating it. He'll be a good player but so will the guys we have. More importantly, Steve Wiltfong just cb'd Tyson Campbell our way, FWIW. They'll cry far more over Campbell than we will over this turncoat.

That **** sounds so gayy "all bite" "I'm in" "All in" and it's a dude

"I'm in", "All in" and there's a pic of Corch McEltooth humping a shark.

Last edited:
There can only be one...

Capture+_2017-09-21-05-40-31.jpg

Advertisement
In the spirit of Gator Tears, if Brock is on GheyBait, it's because he's trolling them.

Advertisement

Before that Ghey-a$$ tweet, I said that Thornton wasn't worth it. He wants 80,000 rednecks to watch that horrendous offense, then he has made his choice. F him.

Last edited:
the fact that Gaytes are clowning guys like Pope, Jordans, and others pct tweets lets you know where they stand with those kids

Advertisement

Before that -a$$ tweet, I said that Thornton wasn't worth it. He wants 80,000 rednecks to watch that horrendous offense, then he has made his choice. F him.
Same, it's a clown show up there, anyone who wants to be a part of that sh*t might be mentally ill

Before that -a$$ tweet, I said that Thornton wasn't worth it. He wants 80,000 rednecks to watch that horrendous offense, then he has made his choice. F him.
Same, it's a clown show up there, anyone who wants to be a part of that sh*t might be mentally ill

Yup. You actually didn't want us to offer him. I was ok with it if he's that good but I always viewed him as a luxury not a necessity. But if he's gonna put on for the gaytor this way then he can be another dummy to bite if he wants to go to that shîtshow.

Yup. You actually didn't want us to offer him. I was ok with it if he's that good but I always viewed him as a luxury not a necessity. But if he's gonna put on for the gaytor this way then he can be another dummy to bite if he wants to go to that shîtshow.

I don't care that we offered him. But we need to revoke the offer, stop pursuing him, and act as if he is dead to us. He is mocking UM and our commits, and he is doing it because a clown-a$$ Gaytor assistant asked him to do so.

Ridiculous.

Advertisement

I don't care that we offered him. But we need to revoke the offer, stop pursuing him, and act as if he is dead to us. He is mocking UM and our commits, and he is doing it because a clown-a$$ Gaytor assistant asked him to do so.

Ridiculous.

Exactly, wish our commits would say some sh*t and call these gator coaches and recruits out on it that would be glorious

Ridiculous.

Exactly, wish our commits would say some sh*t and call these gator coaches and recruits out on it that would be glorious

I think you guys are taking this a little too seriously. Would have been nice to have the kid, but we're fine without him. As for mocking, this is a pretty weak attempt, and could apply to anyone. Also, do you really think he's unflippable because of a tweet? We shouldn't be after him, but this tweet is no more binding than one that says 100% or 1000%, so i doubt other programs stop calling. If nothing else, the kid wanting to be a gayter tells you all you need to know.

562.jpg

Advertisement
Back