Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]910659273637683205[/TWEET]
These gator coaches envy Miami, can't get their mind off of them

Advertisement
I can't believe they're calling it "allbite", that's terrible. Sure, Surge19 sounds like an energy drink, but kids like sht like that. Am I wrong in thinking the kids still think of something that "bites" being bad? Whatever, it's just plain stupid.

Until they drop him for someone else
Uf coaches trying to subtweet Miami for kids like nesta, cam, brevin, mark pope, Wiggins, ivey saying their whatever percentage committed

Thanks for posting that. Thornton was our 4th WR option. If he doesn't want to be here I'm not sweating it. He'll be a good player but so will the guys we have. More importantly, Steve Wiltfong just cb'd Tyson Campbell our way, FWIW. They'll cry far more over Campbell than we will over this turncoat.

Advertisement

Uf coaches trying to subtweet Miami for kids like nesta, cam, brevin, mark pope, Wiggins, ivey saying their whatever percentage committed

Exactly and i would tell our guys they're tying to disrespect you and your commitment

Exactly and i would tell our guys they're tying to disrespect you and your commitment

Yup... This kind of shît looks desperate and it smacks of that loser Hova.

Thanks for posting that. Thornton was our 4th WR option. If he doesn't want to be here I'm not sweating it. He'll be a good player but so will the guys we have. More importantly, Steve Wiltfong just cb'd Tyson Campbell our way, FWIW. They'll cry far more over Campbell than we will over this turncoat.

That **** sounds so gayy "all bite" "I'm in" "All in" and it's a dude

Advertisement

Yup... This kind of shît looks desperate and it smacks of that loser Hova.

Without a doubt it's him, bruh annoying af

Here's a word I learned at the good ol' U of Miami.

Cloaca, (Latin: “sewer”), in vertebrates, common chamber and outlet into which the intestinal, urinary, and genital tracts open. It is present in amphibians, reptiles, birds, elasmobranch fishes (such as sharks), and monotremes. A cloaca is not present in placental mammals or in most bony fishes.

Basically, girl sharks use the same hole for shtting, ****ing, and fcking. Just something to think about the next time you see a pic of sharkfcker fcking a shark.

Advertisement
Back