Tears Gator Tears

24-14 Wildcats...should have scored a TD but the center is hiking the ball over the QBs head every other snap...but I'll take it...

Advertisement
Del Rio taking over for Franks...this could lead to a whoooooole bunch of tears.......

And promptly throws a pick....lmao

24-14 end of 3...cmon wildcats .....shower us with tears.

27-14....Go Wildcats !!!!!!!

I can feel the tears welling up in their little eyes now....there's about to be a monsoon...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Turned the game on 13 points ago and I have to say that I'm completely satisfied with my UK experience thus far.

I can't believe I'm on the edge of my seat...for the Kentucky Wildcats.

Was happy with my Canes winning today, but somehow, the Gators losing this game would be the cherry on the **** of a hot stripper.

Turned the game on 13 points ago and I have to say that I'm completely satisfied with my UK experience thus far.

Yes I'm not one to usually watch the SEC channel but I'm happy to say I'm glad I tuned in this evening....I'll be REAL happy if the wildcats can hold on for another 11:27

macawain.jpg

Advertisement

Yes I'm not one to usually watch the SEC channel but I'm happy to say I'm glad I tuned in this evening....I'll be REAL happy if the wildcats can hold on for another 11:27

The sec commercials are fcking insufferable, but it's totally worth it to watch the lizards lose. UM win + fsu loss + uf loss = Best Day Ever.

970.jpg

The sec commercials are fcking insufferable, but it's totally worth it to watch the lizards lose. UM win + fsu loss + uf loss = Best Day Ever.

View attachment 50339

Only thing that would have made it better would have been if Notre Dump had lost..

Advertisement

View attachment 50339

When was the last time that happened?

Advertisement
Turds gonna pull this one out their azzes again.cant believe Kentucky gonna let them steal this game after they've controlled it all night.

Advertisement
Back