Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
wow, McChoppers is a lifeless fck isn't he? Listen to him talk and it's hard to believe he talks kids into playing for him.

Well they have the cute outfits and all the PB&J Sammiches you can eat...so there's that they got going for the place.

Advertisement
The thread has some bad juju now. Time for a 2.0 version.

LOL

Gotta try something. These clowns have have all the luck right now. LOL

They've had the luck for years now, but you know how that goes. Making it to the secCCG every year and getting their doors blew the fck off will start to wear on a fanbase. Especially one as undeservedly entitled at uf's.

Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 12.02.51 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-09-24 at 12.03.13 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-09-24 at 12.03.40 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-09-24 at 12.04.41 AM.jpg

Advertisement
Hope he wins just enough so he can keep those blind fans good and not complaining...........its an ugly win and we have those **** ugly wins too.

Hope he wins just enough so he can keep those blind fans good and not complaining...........its an ugly win and we have those **** ugly wins too.

They're in corching purgatory. He's not good but he's squeezing out wins, and while they're happy about wins, the Gaytes with a clue are ****ed because they know that will make it harder to get rid of him.

What happened to Franks... I thought he was their big-armed savior?

Capture+_2017-09-24-03-39-28.jpg
Capture+_2017-09-24-03-41-23.jpg

They turned on Franks quickly.

Advertisement
Best possible outcome. Let McTeef keep skating by and just maybe he'll still be there in 2019. But don't let the fact that if their opponents don't completely forget to cover their receiver 3 times, then they're 0-3.

This is fools Gold(en) for them. Let them eat it up and keep Mac for a few more years. Even after the game you can see it in his face and hear it in his voice. He knows how bad they are but they continue to win against terrible competition who ***** the bed. Mac knows they should be 0-3.

A Hail Mary and a holding call from being winless this year.

There can only be one...

View attachment 50224

From my understanding one of the big reasons Chip Kelly is trying to stick to the NFL is because he really doesn't like the recruiting with all the games and immaturity. Seems like coming to any Florida school would be way down on his list with all the games you have to deal with in their main recruiting bed. They can keep wishing but I still think it might end up being Shannon taking over in a few years.

Those POS redneck bull gayturds will never allow UF to have a black HC, so you can forget Shannon becoming HC.

They had a way better option in Strong and they said no way.

Then Strong beat the **** out of them with UL.

I still can't believe Texas hired Strong, but it didn't last long.

Advertisement
There can only be one...

View attachment 50224

From my understanding one of the big reasons Chip Kelly is trying to stick to the NFL is because he really doesn't like the recruiting with all the games and immaturity. Seems like coming to any Florida school would be way down on his list with all the games you have to deal with in their main recruiting bed. They can keep wishing but I still think it might end up being Shannon taking over in a few years.

Those POS redneck bull gayturds will never allow UF to have a black HC, so you can forget Shannon becoming HC.

They had a way better option in Strong and they said no way.

Then Strong beat the **** out of them with UL.

I still can't believe Texas hired Strong, but it didn't last long.

It didn't last long because he was getting his @ss kicked .

They're in corching purgatory. He's not good but he's squeezing out wins, and while they're happy about wins, the Gaytes with a clue are ****ed because they know that will make it harder to get rid of him.

The real Gator fans know he wont bring them where they want, every fan base has those

[TWEET]912350483242737664[/TWEET]

[TWEET]912350724385800192[/TWEET]

Wow. Even with their bill$hit SEC pull, there's no way they don't face some kind of investigation &/or sanction.. Right? There's just no way any team can get away with having THAT many players under investigation. Especially with some of them now facing felony charges.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back