Tears Gator Tears

Same, it's a clown show up there, anyone who wants to be a part of that sh*t might be mentally ill

Yup. You actually didn't want us to offer him. I was ok with it if he's that good but I always viewed him as a luxury not a necessity. But if he's gonna put on for the gaytor this way then he can be another dummy to bite if he wants to go to that shîtshow.

I don't care that we offered him. But we need to revoke the offer, stop pursuing him, and act as if he is dead to us. He is mocking UM and our commits, and he is doing it because a clown-a$$ Gaytor assistant asked him to do so.

Ridiculous.

Exactly, wish our commits would say some sh*t and call these gator coaches and recruits out on it that would be glorious

I think you guys are taking this a little too seriously. Would have been nice to have the kid, but we're fine without him. As for mocking, this is a pretty weak attempt, and could apply to anyone. Also, do you really think he's unflippable because of a tweet? We shouldn't be after him, but this tweet is no more binding than one that says 100% or 1000%, so i doubt other programs stop calling. If nothing else, the kid wanting to be a gayter tells you all you need to know.

View attachment 50231

It ain't just about that edit, gators coaches constantly taking shots at Miami on twitter

Advertisement
There can only be one...

View attachment 50224

From my understanding one of the big reasons Chip Kelly is trying to stick to the NFL is because he really doesn't like the recruiting with all the games and immaturity. Seems like coming to any Florida school would be way down on his list with all the games you have to deal with in their main recruiting bed. They can keep wishing but I still think it might end up being Shannon taking over in a few years.

September 2019. The Gators have beat Miami 1 time in my lifetime, and that was with their best team in school history. I'm not trying to wish time away, but...

There can only be one...

View attachment 50224

From my understanding one of the big reasons Chip Kelly is trying to stick to the NFL is because he really doesn't like the recruiting with all the games and immaturity. Seems like coming to any Florida school would be way down on his list with all the games you have to deal with in their main recruiting bed. They can keep wishing but I still think it might end up being Shannon taking over in a few years.

UF is the absolute worse place to be if you hate dealing with the collegiate aspects of the game. That place ran Spurrier and Urban out of town -- AND THEY WON CHAMPIONSHIPS! Let that sink in. UF has to have one of the most delusional fanbases in College.

Mullen will be their guy when they fire McEltoof, but who knows, that goofy as dude my mess around and win the East again this year. Asbad as he is, the other coaches in the division are just as awful. Anything can happen.

There can only be one...

View attachment 50224

UF is the absolute worse place to be if you hate dealing with the collegiate aspects of the game. That place ran Spurrier and Urban out of town -- AND THEY WON CHAMPIONSHIPS! Let that sink in. UF has to have one of the most delusional fanbases in College.

Mullen will be their guy when they fire McEltoof, but who knows, that goofy as dude my mess around and win the East again this year. Asbad as he is, the other coaches in the division are just as awful. Anything can happen.

UGA might have too much talent to ***** up fully this year

Advertisement
There can only be one...

View attachment 50224

You might actually be right here.If they are forced to fire McSharkfCker they will owe him and his staff a ton of money.

Using **** logic they will figure they can get Shantard on the cheap and he will bring EVERY S.Fla. stud to Crimeville.Well we all have seen just how great a recruiter Shantard is and how well he does with the HS coaches.

Capture+_2017-09-21-13-01-16.jpg
Capture+_2017-09-21-13-01-34.jpg
Capture+_2017-09-21-13-01-57.jpg
Capture+_2017-09-21-13-02-24.jpg

It's funny how much they hate their corching staph and how they have 9-10 players under a criminal investigation but everything's great in Shîtsville.

Last edited:
Lol. These delusional maggots really think they're flipping Pope and possibly Silvera...

Capture+_2017-09-21-15-38-55.jpg
Capture+_2017-09-21-15-39-08.jpg
Capture+_2017-09-21-15-39-22.jpg

Smh. I can't wait for these turds to get back to losing and crying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[TWEET]910659273637683205[/TWEET]
These gator coaches envy Miami, can't get their mind off of them

Before that -a$$ tweet, I said that Thornton wasn't worth it. He wants 80,000 rednecks to watch that horrendous offense, then he has made his choice. F him.
Same, it's a clown show up there, anyone who wants to be a part of that sh*t might be mentally ill

Sorry to nitpick Brocky.. but you said up there.. referring to Morronos home.. don't you live in GA?

Before that -a$$ tweet, I said that Thornton wasn't worth it. He wants 80,000 rednecks to watch that horrendous offense, then he has made his choice. F him.

Sorry to nitpick Brocky.. but you said up there.. referring to Morronos home.. don't you live in GA?

Yes

Advertisement

Yes

I still do the same thing. I'm from the 305 but live in Richmond and I still say up there referring to Shîtsville.

Advertisement
Lol. These delusional maggots really think they're flipping Pope and possibly Silvera...

View attachment 50243
View attachment 50244
View attachment 50245

This.. This right here is what kills me the most about them. They've been predicting this fantasy for months now & it still baffles me, every time I read it. Not just because they're flipping EVERYBODY. But it's like they can't remember their own posts from 10 seconds ago. In one post, they'll admit that their offense is one of the worst in the nation & their offensive coordinator is absolutely horrible. Then they'll go directly from there to predicting one of the best offensive players in the nation is going to flip to them.
So which is it? Is the offense scaring away recruits? Or is one of the best offensive players in the country flipping there? Because I thought they didnt need Pope anyway, seeing as how they have the deepest WR group in the SEC & believe Pope is just a good 7 on 7 player, right?
It kills me because it just never ends with them. I swear I think we'll eventually read about how they're flipping somebody AFTER signing day.

View attachment 50243
View attachment 50244
View attachment 50245

This.. This right here is what kills me the most about them. They've been predicting this fantasy for months now & it still baffles me, every time I read it. Not just because they're flipping EVERYBODY. But it's like they can't remember their own posts from 10 seconds ago. In one post, they'll admit that their offense is one of the worst in the nation & their offensive coordinator is absolutely horrible. Then they'll go directly from there to predicting one of the best offensive players in the nation is going to flip to them.
So which is it? Is the offense scaring away recruits? Or is one of the best offensive players in the country flipping there? Because I thought they didnt need Pope anyway, seeing as how they have the deepest WR group in the SEC & believe Pope is just a good 7 on 7 player, right?
It kills me because it just never ends with them. I swear I think we'll eventually read about how they're flipping somebody AFTER signing day.

That was put perfectly.

Advertisement
Back