Tears Gator Tears

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION],
your fellow canes are calling on you. Please find this tweet/pic/video that Goldkamp is referencing...

[TWEET]908794733572513792[/TWEET]

Nevermind [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION],I got the video right here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BarstoolTenn/status/908694708976832513/video/1

He needs to get his prostate checked.

Yea my old *** prostate produces a better stream then that...guy needs to see someone...

Advertisement
..... aaaaaaaaaand it just keeps getting better. Look at this corching fool in the YouTube commercial for his sauce

[video=youtube_share;ABmSgiLK72E]https://youtu.be/ABmSgiLK72E[/video]

Was the little dog he was holding the same one he said he could win with at quarterback?

Don't be ridiculous. How would a dog that small see over the OL?

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION],
your fellow canes are calling on you. Please find this tweet/pic/video that Goldkamp is referencing...

[TWEET]908794733572513792[/TWEET]

Nevermind [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION],I got the video right here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BarstoolTenn/status/908694708976832513/video/1

He needs to get his prostate checked.

Yea my old *** prostate produces a better stream then that...guy needs to see someone...

Maybe he just gets stage-fright?

Looks like Corral threw 4 pics last night. Anyone with access please post anything tearful.

Capture+_2017-09-16-06-17-14.jpg

In the meantime, here's a game article. Dude's forcing throws:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...sg=AFQjCNFxuOdPaVGFuWEAzx5eFFXap5iZjA&ampcf=1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Attention toothless meth-heads: Corch McSharkFvcker's homemade BBQ sauce will be on sale at the swamp today during the Florida Tennessee game. Be sure to get a jar - I hear it goes real well with possum stew.

I kid you people not. I read it will actually be on sale at their stadium. The jokes just write themselves.

Attention toothless meth-heads: Corch McSharkFvcker's homemade BBQ sauce will be on sale at the swamp today during the Florida Tennessee game. Be sure to get a jar - I hear it goes real well with possum stew.

I kid you people not. I read it will actually be on sale at their stadium. The jokes just write themselves.

What, this stuff?

Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 12.34.10 PM.jpg

Bet it would be good on a frank...lol

Advertisement

Was that just a QB joke, or a dck joke too?

I'm not chise .i don't talk about other men's cranks...

I'm not chise .i don't talk about other men's cranks...

My bad, it's hard to keep track of who's ghay and who's not.

Advertisement
Back