Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

I just went looking for your reply here and I think Stampenis deleted it. Lol.

They are snowflakes and can't handle the truth

Holy Shiite, you ain't lyin. Stampenis literally deleted every post and re-post that you and that other Cane were in. What a bunch of faygalas. Here's the thread. Glad we already captured it in here.

Matt Corral earns high praise in Elite 11 documentary

so northern gator is a cuck thats all i got from that..........im lolin at the fact his girl talks to her x and shared rooms together n ****, i didnt even finish it i felt bad for his ***

He's the same Cuck who started a thread because he was jealous of the Rock's success. He's also the same jealous maggot that said it was impressive that I could get my family to our Caribbean vacation in our trailer. He's angry that he's not where he wants to be just like his team isn't where he wants it. The dude's a total Gayturd loser.

Holy Shiite, you ain't lyin. Stampenis literally deleted every post and re-post that you and that other Cane were in. What a bunch of faygalas. Here's the thread. Glad we already captured it in here.

so northern gator is a cuck thats all i got from that..........im lolin at the fact his girl talks to her x and shared rooms together n ****, i didnt even finish it i felt bad for his ***

He's the same Cuck who started a thread because he was jealous of the Rock's success. He's also the same jealous maggot that said it was impressive that I could get my family to our Caribbean vacation in our trailer. He's angry that he's not where he wants to be just like his team isn't where he wants it. The dude's a total Gayturd loser.

RVA on troll patrol, he has inside intel, very impressive.

I only say this once a year but I'll be a Vols fan this weekend.

Yup... Look at what's going on. Someone asked about the mental state/mood of the team. If they lose this one the team and their fans will absolutely spiral downward.

Capture+_2017-09-15-11-02-01.jpg

RVA on troll patrol, he has inside intel, very impressive.

Nah... It's all in this thread... Somewhere... His comments have been screenshotted and preserved right here for future generations of Canes to enjoy.

Advertisement
that northern **** cuck wants to be important on that board soooo bad....but some of the sHT he posts is so stupid that his own cronies don't believe it..

I always root for whoever is playing the Gators. I rooted for Georgia Southern the year they ran 500 yards on the ground against their vaunted best defense in the universe and completed zero passes to win that game. ****, I would root for Alaska Air conditioning and Refrigeration Tech if they would schedule them and if they actually existed.

Alaska Air conditioning and Refrigeration Tech scores more offensive TD's than that medieval **** offense.

I always root for whoever is playing the Gators. I rooted for Georgia Southern the year they ran 500 yards on the ground against their vaunted best defense in the universe and completed zero passes to win that game. ****, I would root for Alaska Air conditioning and Refrigeration Tech if they would schedule them and if they actually existed.

Alaska Air conditioning and Refrigeration Tech scores more offensive TD's than that medieval **** offense.

Not saying mch...all they'd have to score is one...lol

Advertisement

and a Kentucky fan next week
and a Vanderbilt fan the week after
and an LSU fan the week after that

you get the point

I was hoping the Vandy game was at home. Dammit! Renee Stewart (Former Raider) is on staff with Vandy (I think director of player ops) and his son is the QB at my high school. I could've totally got good tickets and wore my Canes gear just to be an *******!

The Gaytes might win, only because this game is their whole season. If they lose at home, especially if its bad, their whole season is gone. They are also playing against another corch, so anything could happen.

What did I miss?

Advertisement

What did I miss?

Nothing much. Dwins was just pointing out how sorry one of their porsters is and I was just agreeing.

and a Kentucky fan next week
and a Vanderbilt fan the week after
and an LSU fan the week after that

you get the point

When UiF plays F$U, I just root for the Gaytes to lose...and take down as many Semenholes as they can along the way.

I root for the field to open up and swallow everyone in the stadium

LMAO... If you can't do it for yourselves or Mac... Do it for Tebow...

Capture+_2017-09-15-17-20-57.jpg
Capture+_2017-09-15-17-21-26.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION],
your fellow canes are calling on you. Please find this tweet/pic/video that Goldkamp is referencing...

[TWEET]908794733572513792[/TWEET]

So I looked this info up and all I came up with is this guy goes to all the Vols games and finds a statue and pretends to pee on it. His twitter name is [MENTION=7335]austin[/MENTION]jones423.

Glad RVA did a better search

Advertisement
Back