Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Looks like Corral threw 4 pics last night. Anyone with access please post anything tearful.

View attachment 50058

In the meantime, here's a game article. Dude's forcing throws:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Q&usg=AFQjCNFxuOdPaVGFuWEAzx5eFFXap5iZjA&cf=1

So is that Gaytor who ripped us because Pope was covered for one game going to come back here and admit that Corral is back on the drugs?

Yeah, they're not interested in Pope... Until they are...

View attachment 50065

I wonder if Pope just stopped by to let them know he was 1000% committed to Miami ?

After seeing what that offense is doing he will be 1 million % committed. They are putrid on offense. G-d i hope Mac and Nuss stay a long time.

Capture+_2017-09-16-17-24-40.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch Jones and his corching staff may be worst the Mac's in all honesty. He's ****ing me off with the calls and I don't even care about Tennessee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im telling you this is the best thing and worst thing for them. Theyll be happy they beat a rival but ****ed because they know this will buy Mac more time lol

It's like when we asked ourselves do we want Golden to beat Fsu or no....that debate was happening on here

Someone needs to tell Marrero that Canes don't root for Gators. Kid needs to get the memo.

[TWEET]909176874663899138[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Back