Tears Gator Tears

Attention toothless meth-heads: Corch McSharkFvcker's homemade BBQ sauce will be on sale at the swamp today during the Florida Tennessee game. Be sure to get a jar - I hear it goes real well with possum stew.

I kid you people not. I read it will actually be on sale at their stadium. The jokes just write themselves.

Bet it would be good on a frank...lol

Was that just a QB joke, or a dck joke too?

I'm not chise .i don't talk about other men's cranks...

My bad, it's hard to keep track of who's ghay and who's not.

I can understand.trying to keep track on this site is a full time job....lol

Advertisement
..... aaaaaaaaaand it just keeps getting better. Look at this corching fool in the YouTube commercial for his sauce

[video=youtube_share;ABmSgiLK72E]https://youtu.be/ABmSgiLK72E[/video]

Was the little dog he was holding the same one he said he could win with at quarterback?

Don't be ridiculous. How would a dog that small see over the OL?

You put the dog up in the press box with Nuss.

LMAO... If you can't do it for yourselves or Mac... Do it for Tebow...

View attachment 50048
View attachment 50049

Let me see if I can understand the logic of this Gator porster.

A random fan does something. 85 scholarship football players are supposed to lose their minds and play an entire football game above and beyond their normal abilities because they are mad about what a fan of another school does.

And if they don't play above their abilities, they should all lose their scholarships.

Gaytor Mathz.

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION],
your fellow canes are calling on you. Please find this tweet/pic/video that Goldkamp is referencing...

[TWEET]908794733572513792[/TWEET]

Nice.

Brock is that guy you call when you need a scorekeeper. He is the Dork King of the Interwebs.

..... aaaaaaaaaand it just keeps getting better. Look at this corching fool in the YouTube commercial for his sauce

[video=youtube_share;ABmSgiLK72E]https://youtu.be/ABmSgiLK72E[/video]

Was the little dog he was holding the same one he said he could win with at quarterback?

Don't be ridiculous. How would a dog that small see over the OL?

You put the dog up in the press box with Nuss.

Bruh. QB is a dog and in the press box? That's some next level sht right there.

Advertisement
Attention toothless meth-heads: Corch McSharkFvcker's homemade BBQ sauce will be on sale at the swamp today during the Florida Tennessee game. Be sure to get a jar - I hear it goes real well with possum stew.

I kid you people not. I read it will actually be on sale at their stadium. The jokes just write themselves.

What, this stuff?

View attachment 50062

Is the McElwain "Love Story" going to continue when he gets blackballed from college football coaching jobs?

Advertisement
If this thing continues to go off the rails, I'm not so sure McEltoof survives the season. We'll probably be playing against a Dan Mullen coached team in 2019.

Hey, do you guys remember the time that uf lost to a Michigan team that was given all they could handle by Airforce?

Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 2.00.55 PM.jpg

Looks like Corral threw 4 pics last night. Anyone with access please post anything tearful.

View attachment 50058

In the meantime, here's a game article. Dude's forcing throws:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Q&usg=AFQjCNFxuOdPaVGFuWEAzx5eFFXap5iZjA&cf=1

So is that Gaytor who ripped us because Pope was covered for one game going to come back here and admit that Corral is back on the drugs?

Yeah, they're not interested in Pope... Until they are...

Capture+_2017-09-16-14-22-25.jpg

Advertisement
Looks like Corral threw 4 pics last night. Anyone with access please post anything tearful.

View attachment 50058

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Q&usg=AFQjCNFxuOdPaVGFuWEAzx5eFFXap5iZjA&cf=1

So is that Gaytor who ripped us because Pope was covered for one game going to come back here and admit that Corral is back on the drugs?

View attachment 50065

I wonder if Pope just stopped by to let them know he was 1000% committed to Miami ?

The [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] already addressed this - there with his teammates

Anyway if he's at the game, nothing wrong with that. If I was in Gainesville and I had a ticket I'd go too, It's fun to watch corching. All of the last time I was at the nasty swamp, it wasn't such a pleasant experience

View attachment 50058

View attachment 50065

I wonder if Pope just stopped by to let them know he was 1000% committed to Miami ?

It's nothing. I figured that it's a group trip and Tweed said in another thread that he just went with a coach and some friends who were going up there since we have no game this weekend.

What's funny is how they're trying to downplay some of our guys who are committed to us but they'd be all over them if our guys were interested.

Advertisement
The [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] already addressed this - there with his teammates

Anyway if he's at the game, nothing wrong with that. If I was in Gainesville and I had a ticket I'd go too, It's fun to watch corching. All of the last time I was at the nasty swamp, it wasn't such a pleasant experience

In the spirit of what you posted a couple of days ago, in about 45 minutes you're going to be witnessing Corchery at its finest.

This is where the SEC homers call this a true SEC defensive slugfest. We call it 2 offenses that fu*king suck

Screenshot_20170916-163453.jpg

Advertisement
Back