Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I am actually impressed by how quickly Robinson found himself a hook up in Gainesville. Two weeks in a new city and he's flush with chronic. Probably doesn't know where half his classes are, but he can get the dank.

I am actually impressed by how quickly Robinson found himself a hook up in Gainesville. Two weeks in a new city and he's flush with chronic. Probably doesn't know where half his classes are, but he can get the dank.

Get real, he doesn't know where any of his classes are

I need to start calling the UF President to complain. As some of you know, I am also a UF alum (I hate all the Gaytors sports programs) from earning my LL.M. in Tax Law at UF (it's a 1-year program).

Ooooffff course...the UF President doesn't know that I hate Gaytor sports.

So I can call, play my "UF alum" chip, and then demand that he maintain the value of my degree by kicking these players off the team.

do it.jpg

Advertisement
One of the posters on their site is saying that all they had to do was not answer the door and nothing would've happened... well they got busted by an RA.... who would have access to to any room... because he's a fcking RA with a key. LMFAO Are they really that naive?

Advertisement
One of the posters on their site is saying that all they had to do was not answer the door and nothing would've happened... well they got busted by an RA.... who would have access to to any room... because he's a fcking RA with a key. LMFAO Are they really that naive?

I think that RA probably has a personal safety issue right now. Not sure how he can stay there.

Tweed with the absolute kill shot on Twitter

View attachment 49092

He may not like this thread, but dude is slaying it on twitter.

Yeah...he was the impetus for fresh, high quality tears in this thread when it was slim pickings lately. Then he kills them on Twitter. He's kind of like The phantom in the way he operates.

I was looking for a phantom or ninja pic to post here, but all I could find was this...

18508065823_107a2ac6f8.jpg

Sorry.

View attachment 49092

Yeah...he was the impetus for fresh, high quality tears in this thread when it was slim pickings lately. Then he kills them on Twitter. He's kind of like The phantom in the way he operates.

I was looking for a phantom or ninja pic to post here, but all I could find was this...

View attachment 49110

Sorry.

Apology accepted :chrispaulnoooo:

Advertisement

I think that RA probably has a personal safety issue right now. Not sure how he can stay there.

Oh, didn't you hear? The RA has admitted that it was actually his pot and the players were staging an intervention because they were worried about him. He's terribly sorry about this whole misunderstanding.

What? The black eye? He...ah...ran into a door? And the broken ribs are because of the door too.

Oh, didn't you hear? The RA has admitted that it was actually his pot and the players were staging an intervention because they were worried about him. He's terribly sorry about this whole misunderstanding.

What? The black eye? He...ah...ran into a door? And the broken ribs are because of the door too.

Lmao

Advertisement

Also, campus police showed up. Any duly-authorized law enforcement personnel may act on probable cause, i.e., the smell of burning cannabis.

Somebody needs to ask that porster where he went to law school. And then report him to the bar.

View attachment 49092

View attachment 49110

Sorry.

I'm not willing to accept your apology that easy,Gonna take 8-10-30 more pics to bring me around..lol

We seem to be adding almost 2 pages a day.....this could very well become the longest active thread this boards had for quite sometime!!! Not counting any meltdowns ...like a McEffin fishing experience...or however many more recruits they decide to "cool on"..(rejected their poss poor offers)....or their law abiding alumni being arrested for whatever they got caught for....or whatever else may go wrong in the swamp of OZ....we may be at 250 pages fore we kickoff the season!!

I posted this 3 months ago. This thread has had even more success than I had imagined!!
Of course when you have subject matter the likes of the turds,...seems there's always fresh material to be laughed at.

Advertisement
Back