Tears Gator Tears

Oh lord, the GatorBait thread on this subject (pot-smoking players) is priceless.

One of you "screenshot" artistes needs to bring that nonsense back here.

TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: They have more than one thread on this subject, one of them is heavy on blaming the Resident Assistant.

All the threads are priceless...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh lord, the GatorBait thread on this subject (pot-smoking players) is priceless.

TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It shows they were cited on Monday, so I'm not sure if it's already been posted.

Screenshot_20170824-143056.jpg
Screenshot_20170824-143111.jpg

Advertisement

TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It shows they were cited on Monday, so I'm not sure if it's already been posted.

Here's the thing. Regardless of when they were cited, it was a "Notice-to-appear". It takes a couple of days for those to get into the system. I strongly suspect that neither player told the coaches yet, and if you were McSharkFvcker, at some point you have to deal with this seriously, so the whole "hey, Robinson has been practicing" angle, as a minimization or justification, just doesn't make sense.

Think about this...the ONE GUY you had to fight the hardest to get into school, who is nationally known for smoking pot on his recruiting trip, just got caught smoking pot after TWO WEEKS on campus.

And the other player is smoking pot AND committing credit card fraud.

Both from "Poke" County.

The coach will be under substantial pressure to dismiss both of them, and the decision might even be taken out of his hands.

Advertisement
SIAP

2 Florida players, LB Ventrell Miller & WR James Robinson, busted with marijuana in on-campus housing: firstcoastnews.com/sports/college… #FulmerCup

[TWEET]900774832379396097[/TWEET]

BUT THEY'VE GOT A HIGHER-RANKED 2017 RECRUITING CLASS BRO

/if you count the non-qualifiers and soon-to-be-gone potheads

Marry Ice can't get there soon enough!!! I hope he's an EE. Could you imagine the shhh that kid is gonna get into?! Might as well throw Bookie in there too. Those 2 are worth at least 100 pages of tears alone.

Advertisement
SIAP

2 Florida players, LB Ventrell Miller & WR James Robinson, busted with marijuana in on-campus housing: firstcoastnews.com/sports/college… #FulmerCup

[TWEET]900774832379396097[/TWEET]

NOOOOOOO THA RECRUITZING CLASSSS RANKSS WILL DROP!!!!!!!

But seriously, this is hilarious given how important it is to them to have "beaten" us at recruiting last cycle.

Advertisement
I need to start calling the UF President to complain. As some of you know, I am also a UF alum (I hate all the Gaytors sports programs) from earning my LL.M. in Tax Law at UF (it's a 1-year program).

Ooooffff course...the UF President doesn't know that I hate Gaytor sports.

So I can call, play my "UF alum" chip, and then demand that he maintain the value of my degree by kicking these players off the team.

TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the thing. Regardless of when they were cited, it was a "Notice-to-appear". It takes a couple of days for those to get into the system. I strongly suspect that neither player told the coaches yet, and if you were McSharkFvcker, at some point you have to deal with this seriously, so the whole "hey, Robinson has been practicing" angle, as a minimization or justification, just doesn't make sense.

Think about this...the ONE GUY you had to fight the hardest to get into school, who is nationally known for smoking pot on his recruiting trip, just got caught smoking pot after TWO WEEKS on campus.

And the other player is smoking pot AND committing credit card fraud.

Both from "Poke" County.

The coach will be under substantial pressure to dismiss both of them, and the decision might even be taken out of his hands.

I'm waiting to see the panic over what it does to their class ranking and how They should be able to keep the ranking because both players enrolled.

TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good catch on this tweed this is what gator tears is all about!

In [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]'s words, hats off to Tweed.
/Respect sir/

Advertisement
Back