Advertisement

Wow, that was inspiring.

Step 1: show recruit the football outfit with his name on it
Step 2: show recruit tebow statue
Step 3: break for PB&Js
Step 4: give "you're gonna be a gator" speech
Step 5: sing fight song at recruit
Step 6: land all the croots

Step 7: make sweet sweet love to that cute blue shark you keep in a tank in the basement.

Tweed with the absolute kill shot on Twitter

View attachment 49092

He may not like this thread, but dude is slaying it on twitter.

Yeah...he was the impetus for fresh, high quality tears in this thread when it was slim pickings lately. Then he kills them on Twitter. He's kind of like The phantom in the way he operates.

I was looking for a phantom or ninja pic to post here, but all I could find was this...

View attachment 49110

Sorry.

I'm not willing to accept your apology that easy,Gonna take 8-10-30 more pics to bring me around..lol

I'll get the other 29 to you in the morning.

767cb8bd28720655ebb8fbaf0a5e2296--****-women-****-girls.jpg

Just an excellent thread all around...only wish we had just as much hatred for the rivals we play every year and who we always need to encounter in order to get back in top. FSU and VT come to mind.

Advertisement
On not getting Dante Stills & Chris Rumph, Dline corch

Capture+_2017-08-25-05-53-32.jpg

So Chris Rumph was the guy that was flipping Nesta?

Just an excellent thread all around...only wish we had just as much hatred for the rivals we play every year and who we always need to encounter in order to get back in top. FSU and VT come to mind.

Another fool that has no clue about the history of Miami Hurricane football.If he/she did they would never ever make that statement.

Advertisement

We have plenty of hatred for fsu, but this isn't about hatred. Well not totally about that. It's about the hilarity of things going wrong for uf. Unfortunately things aren't going as hilariously badly for the holes right now so this.

As for VT, I won't dignify that with a response.

I LOVE THIS!!!
- Florida Gators wide receiver James Robinson and linebacker Ventrell Miller have been charged with misdemeanor marijuana possession.

The freshmen from Lakeland were cited for possession of less than 20 grams of marijuana early Monday. According to the University Police Department, Robinson and Miller were found with the drugs at their dormitory after a smell of marijuana emanated from their room. Both were given a notice to appear in court.

A team spokesman said Gators coach Jim McElwain "is aware and it has been dealt with."

Miller is one of seven players under indefinite suspension for misusing university funds. Robinson, a late arrival on campus because of academics, was cited for misdemeanor marijuana possession during his official visit to Ohio State in January.

Another fool that has no clue about the history of Miami Hurricane football.If he/she did they would never ever make that statement.

Younger fans don't get where we are coming from. It's not that we don't hate F$U too but our experiences with the Gayturd faithful were far more annoying and cutting at younger ages. The way their fans and their program treated us back when I was a kid...it's just on another level.

I LOVE THIS!!!
- Florida Gators wide receiver James Robinson and linebacker Ventrell Miller have been charged with misdemeanor marijuana possession.

The freshmen from Lakeland were cited for possession of less than 20 grams of marijuana early Monday. According to the University Police Department, Robinson and Miller were found with the drugs at their dormitory after a smell of marijuana emanated from their room. Both were given a notice to appear in court.

A team spokesman said Gators coach Jim McElwain "is aware and it has been dealt with."

Miller is one of seven players under indefinite suspension for misusing university funds. Robinson, a late arrival on campus because of academics, was cited for misdemeanor marijuana possession during his official visit to Ohio State in January.

Yeah... We've been talking about it over the last several pages. He was turned in by his RA. Even so, McEltooth still has him practicing with the team from what I've seen.

Advertisement
I LOVE THIS!!!

welcome_to_the_jc27bb.0.jpg

Advertisement

Only b/c those pvssies don't have the balls to keep us on the schedule...

This is what I'm talking about. Few weeks back the tears were on the dry side and the unity was gone.

Gator tears back at full stream brings tears of joy to my eyes. Love the unity once again fellas. Even tweet can't help himself.

This thread is about laughter, gayturd laughter. At least when we were stuck with golden we knew we were screwed. These idiots and their decisions is what keeps me going strong through the work and school week.

Keep up the good work guys.

A Gator fan that I'm friends with(we were friends before he stepped foot in hogtown) says Franks will start for them, and Calloway may have played his last play there...one too many issues.

Over/Under on how many picks he throws?

3+?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back