Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
A Gator fan that I'm friends with(we were friends before he stepped foot in hogtown) says Franks will start for them, and Calloway may have played his last play there...one too many issues.

Over/Under on how many picks he throws?

3+?

If they are talking about booting Calloway, I can't see how they're gonna keep the Poke County Mafia.

Come on mang... Post your modern day record vs the Canes!

Capture+_2017-08-25-13-40-21.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-25-13-40-34.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-25-13-40-48.jpg

Advertisement
A Gator fan that I'm friends with(we were friends before he stepped foot in hogtown) says Franks will start for them, and Calloway may have played his last play there...one too many issues.

3+?

If they are talking about booting Calloway, I can't see how they're gonna keep the Poke County Mafia.

Not sure, nor do I care.

3+?

Not sure, nor do I care.

I care.

I want to see them be waaaaayyyy under 85 recruited-scholarship players, and I want them to be unable to fill the holes even by signing 25 every year.

Because, you know, they recruited criminals to boost their recruiting rankings.

F the Gaytor.

Advertisement
LOL at this bītchy gaturd fakkot conveniently leaving Miami out of his comparison, especially when we own that ***...oh, and the excuse that "we don't play them that often" when the reason that they don't play us that often is because they backed out of playing us, like scared little girls

Gaturd fakkotry knows no bounds

LOL at this bītchy gaturd fakkot conveniently leaving Miami out of his comparison, especially when we own that ***...oh, and the excuse that "we don't play them that often" when the reason that they don't play us that often is because they backed out of playing us, like scared little girls

Gaturd fakkotry knows no bounds

Yup...And for the younger posters, this is atypical of why we hate the Gaytor.

That really is funny that they left us off their rivals list solely so he could say they "dominate" 3/4ths of their rivalrys....lol
They really don't like that they are 3rd in the state Historically and Today.

Advertisement

View attachment 49137
View attachment 49138
View attachment 49139

Lmfaoooooo!!!! Yea you didn't include us cause you've beaten us once in 3-4 decades.I wouldn't want that ******** up my BS either.

SHT like this and the idiocy of **** nation is the essence of what Gator Tears is all about.

We ain't a rival so I won't add them..lmao! Yea you have to beat someone more than once in the last 40 years to be a rivalry..

View attachment 49137
View attachment 49138
View attachment 49139

he should've just posted......the hurricanes should be in jail for raping us the past 20+ years

Well the Turds are a bunch of pussies so they probably enjoyed getting poked on the regular.Thing was getting worn out that's why they quit playing us.
But they want to come back every 4-5 years cause it felt so good.

Advertisement

View attachment 49137
View attachment 49138
View attachment 49139

Of course they don't put us in the category. They're the ones that dropped us from the schedule once we hit national relevance in the 80's. They saw what was coming and jumped. Only beating us once in the last 30 years probably doesn't equate to a flattering winning percentage. Had it been the other way around, we'd be the first team on the list.

If they had a good record vs us that guy would have posted it in big bold letters.

Advertisement
Back