Tears Gator Tears

IMG_7482.jpg

Advertisement

Jeez... These guys really don't know how to take a hint. It's like the annoying not so attractive but aggressive chick that keeps trying to start and continue a conversation with you and keeps trying to corner you into a date you clearly don't want. You keep ducking out of conversations when you see her but she just doesn't get it and she just won't stop until you just frankly tell her to leave you the fûck alone.

Except she's not at all attractive.

Advertisement
Is there any part of their roster that doesn't have zero depth so it would be attractive to anybody who wants to start with no competition? Just have to overlook that you have nobody else to play with.

Advertisement
This thread is starting to rival Bama's Its Meltdown Time series. Here is a taste for you new to it. Oh it has gator tears too. Oh it is NSFW

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2014/9...-week-four-muschamp-miles-florida-lsu-clemson

Bama has like 5 straight #1 classes…. No one should be trying to taste their recruiting tears just yet

No their board reviews all the other boards during games to see which fan base is melting down. They then post the best of the best rants by fans against their own teams and coaches. It is very funny.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Please tell me that another viable program wants Corral? While the Gaytes could get him by default, watching them miss Fields and then swing and miss on Corral would be too funny...

Capture+_2017-07-17-08-44-26.jpg
Capture+_2017-07-17-08-45-12.jpg

The Florida article on 247 about things heating up for the chase of a qb is some good stuff. Like must be on smoking some good stuff this morning. First, they were high on Sit but cooled on hi. So he committed to Miami. Then they went after Milton and were high on him but cooled on him and he committed to that Michigan. This stuff cracks me up. Then he tells us that their staff has looked into the Corral off the field issues and the staff is not concerned about them and he is a take. Lol. Of course he is a take for you guys.

Advertisement
The Florida article on 247 about things heating up for the chase of a qb is some good stuff. Like must be on smoking some good stuff this morning. First, they were high on Sit but cooled on hi. So he committed to Miami. Then they went after Milton and were high on him but cooled on him and he committed to that Michigan. This stuff cracks me up. Then he tells us that their staff has looked into the Corral off the field issues and the staff is not concerned about them and he is a take. Lol. Of course he is a take for you guys.

Until he commits somewhere else, then it'll turn out his off field issues actually were a big deal.

That article was in VIP so I couldn't see it. In just hoping someone else wants and takes Corral so I can watch them react.

Well, UGA jumped the Gayturds in the rankings already and now it looks like Toledo, Navy and Easy Carolina are trying to make a move.

Capture+_2017-07-17-10-11-17.jpg

Advertisement
Back