Tears Gator Tears

Screenshot_20170716-113901.jpg

Advertisement
Lol at the Gaytes hanging on to hope with Fields when Wiltfong's been saying his CB meant nothing for weeks...

Capture+_2017-07-16-11-45-19.jpg
Capture+_2017-07-16-11-45-35.jpg
Capture+_2017-07-16-11-46-58.jpg

Gawd I love me an incompetent Gayturd corching staph. May McSharkfûcker have just enough wins to keep him there as long as possible.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Funny to hear a gator fan say that in fact Campbell is considering them. Especially since his own cousin who posts on this forum says they don't even talk about UF.
Yeah... Sometimes we joke that "you can't make this shît up" but apparently the Gaytes can...and do.

Advertisement
Says the very Gayturd who just a few hours back told 2082 that we will result to insults (which is true)...and then he calls 2082 a pvssy.

Capture+_2017-07-16-12-56-54.jpg

...and the big pvssy is UiF...and Fields wouldn't even fûck it because that would be like the QB version of voluntarily getting HIV.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Lord....if someone could hack the jumbotron at the Swamp during FNL and get this up that would be legendary

My Gawd, you're brilliant. We could fly a banner!

Where da WEZ at???

You claiming the wez now in a time of need lulz?

Lol. Touche'. You guys take action. I don't think we have time to organize it but a shark flying over FNL, in any form, with a "GO GAYTORS!" caption would'vee been funny.

Advertisement
Back