Tears Gator Tears

Lord....if someone could hack the jumbotron at the Swamp during FNL and get this up that would be legendary

My Gawd, you're brilliant. We could fly a banner!

Where da WEZ at???

You claiming the wez now in a time of need lulz?

Lol. Touche'. You guys take action. I don't think we have time to organize it but a shark flying over FNL, in any form, with a "GO GAYTORS!" caption would'vee been funny.

Several were planned in a weeks time during the season. What took so long was getting money together.

Something like "come play for the shark****er!"

Advertisement
Lord....if someone could hack the jumbotron at the Swamp during FNL and get this up that would be legendary

Where da WEZ at???

Lol. Touche'. You guys take action. I don't think we have time to organize it but a shark flying over FNL, in any form, with a "GO GAYTORS!" caption would'vee been funny.

Several were planned in a weeks time during the season. What took so long was getting money together.

LOL. I would've been good with a Shark and a simple "GO GAYTORS!"

We'd need time for guys to chip in like the WEZ did. In all seriousness, I'm just enjoying watching them implode slowly.

Where da WEZ at???

Start the gofundme, I'll donate to that

Gawd they hate this thread...

View attachment 47548

Lol. The only reason we bring up Robinson not getting in and impacting the rankings is because you gatorbait cucks already expressed fear in where it would drop you, particularly below Miami. So yes... we want to see more tears, Vomit Da BlowToad.

Slaton should be graded as a DT. If he was a DE moving to DT then he should be left with his grade but he was ranked as a guard and recruited as a DT. His ranking is completely unrelated... And everyone knows Slaton would be here if we told him he could play DT. The dude even showed up to an event that your corches attended decked out in Canes gear and your corches got worked up from the embarrassment and chastised him... Funny shît.

LOL no one is begging and praying....its the gator girls that were begging for Slaton, Lemons and Robinson to get in so they didn't drop in rankings since that's all they care about. I love how they twist things to fit their narrative....reminds me of hypocritical extreme liberals and conservatives.
Fixed it For Me

It was right the first time.

Take your politics right the fck off this thread.

Gator Tears or leave the thread. No devisive shît here. People come on here for the tears. That's a big part of why this thread is so successful. We stick to the thread's purpose.... Gator Tears... We tear down the turds not each other.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20170716-152936.jpg

LOL. I bet Luke MushroomStampeenie begged the 247 administrators to finally lock it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20170716-161319.jpg

I uh....i think an offense kind of sort of needs to be functionable in order to prepare kids for the NFL

Jeez... These guys really don't know how to take a hint. It's like the annoying not so attractive but aggressive chick that keeps trying to start and continue a conversation with you and keeps trying to corner you into a date you clearly don't want. You keep ducking out of conversations when you see her but she just doesn't get it and she just won't stop until you just frankly tell her to leave you the fûck alone.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Jeez... These guys really don't know how to take a hint. It's like the annoying not so attractive but aggressive chick that keeps trying to start and continue a conversation with you and keeps trying to corner you into a date you clearly don't want. You keep ducking out of conversations when you see her but she just doesn't get it and she just won't stop until you just frankly tell her to leave you the fûck alone.

In **** world that chicks lets you go out with the great looking chick figuring she will just show up on your date and you will be blown away and leave with her....

In **** world that chicks lets you go out with the great looking chick figuring she will just show up on your date and you will be blown away and leave with her....

OK... So she figures that she'll just show up at the end of the evening and like...flip you???

OK... So she figures that she'll just show up at the end of the evening and like...flip you???

Yea she knows it's hard for a guy to turn down her sharkiness....lol

Advertisement
Back