Tears Gator Tears

New thread on our schedule... Yawn... Richt had nothing to do with it.

View attachment 47633

Aaaahhh, of course. Our schedule = poor home attendance = guys flipping late to the fabulous gaytards...

Capture+_2017-07-17-16-25-20.jpg

McSharkfûcker doesn't really suck. He's really a master strategist. All of his bumbling is just a ruse to throw us off while him, Nord and Nuss sweep in at the waning moments and pilage and plunder our class like swashbuckling savages.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Their offense scored about three field goals per game and a TD every other game, and we're the boring team to watch? Pure gheyturd logic.

That's not a bet that a sure thing...he WILL be playing when they play them...might sit out another game but I'd be really surprised if they sat him for that one.

He'll play. McEltooth's previously alluded to something like all that Callaway's been through and other crap of that nature.

McSharktooth probably paid the fine for the kid

And took his weed.

AND SMOKED IT WITH HIM..

Can you get a shark (out of water) high by exhaling into its lungs? Only expert zoologists and McEltooth can answer that question.

They can continue talking about our whole class flipping because, reasons, but what's even funnier is that their class is safe because nobody wants their commits.

Capture+_2017-07-17-17-10-25.jpg

I'll assume that AR will be in the NFL. Not one of those guys will hold up against Jeff Thomas in 2019. Not one of those guys would've been included in this year's class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The ***** gaytors ducked Miam and hasn't played an OOC game outside of Florida in decades and they're trying to **** on someone's schedule? Lulz. They had a nail biter with ***ing VANDERBILT

Advertisement

I cannot wait.

If anyone remembers WQAM in 2013 Gators were calling in saying the stadium would be 75% Gator 25% Cane.

Let that sink in.

It might have......MIGHT have hit 15% Gator in actuality. Christ they are nauseating.

Gayturds complete schedule is basura! Especially since the SEC East sucks a big pinga the last couple of years. Comical that they would even try to ridicule, UT, Kentucky, Vandy...GTFOH!

I cannot wait.

If anyone remembers WQAM in 2013 Gators were calling in saying the stadium would be 75% Gator 25% Cane.

Let that sink in.

It might have......MIGHT have hit 15% Gator in actuality. Christ they are nauseating.

I remember that very specifically. You're exactly right. I remember even having a conversation with one of their beat writers on Twitter, and that piece of shīt homer was telling me it would be well over 50% gators in the stadium if not a lot more. These clowns can't do basic math. At that time we had well over 60% of the capacity in season tickets sold.

Advertisement

I cannot wait.

Let that sink in.

Loudest game I've ever been to. Canes fans came out of the woodwork. And were nasty. That game is the reason that Foley nuked the home-and-homes (why we're playing in Whorelando in 2019).

I cannot wait.

Let that sink in.

Loudest game I've ever been to. Canes fans came out of the woodwork. And were nasty. That game is the reason that Foley nuked the home-and-homes (why we're playing in Whorelando in 2019).
Loudest game Ive been to at that stadium.

**** the Gators.

God those s are simply nauseating.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

They can continue talking about our whole class flipping because, reasons, but what's even funnier is that their class is safe because nobody wants their commits.

IMG_5903.GIF

"Get in my recruiting class" is all McEltooth has to say and all our commits will flip to the Gaytes.

Advertisement

I cannot wait.

Let that sink in.

That game doesn't even sniff my top 10 loudest games.

I cannot wait.

Let that sink in.

That game doesn't even sniff my top 10 loudest games.

The FSU game last year was louder.

Advertisement
Back