Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I'm so for Gator tears that even though I didn't watch a minute of the Women's College World Series, I was rooting hard for Oklahoma to win lol. Just to give UF a little more heartbreak.

Welp.. after months of making fun of Florida's class.. they're heating up on the trail.. concerned about the tears stock. Field just de-commited and UiF is apparently the leader and UiF have been getting CB'd for a lot of 4 star players.. Please don't tell me the Gator tear is going to be a jinx.

Advertisement
Welp.. after months of making fun of Florida's class.. they're heating up on the trail.. concerned about the tears stock. Field just de-commited and UiF is apparently the leader and UiF have been getting CB'd for a lot of 4 star players.. Please don't tell me the Gator tear is going to be a jinx.

I also fear for the tears stock but as long as most/all of our current recruits stick I'll be happy.

Fields is a program changer. Fields would do for UF what Jameis did for FSU .

Nobody believes this, especially a Gator fan.

He's not going to UF, but honestly Fields is a stud. Never know until they actually play, but he is easily the best QB in this class IMO. Dorian Thompson-Robinson is right up there as well. Those guys are an incredible blend of mobility and actual throwing ability. I think Sitkowski has a lot of potential, but I really wish we would have tried to get in on those recruitments.

Advertisement
Look at this angry gaytard:

Capture+_2017-06-07-06-16-13.jpg
Capture+_2017-06-07-06-16-27.jpg

Just shut up and cry, Bîtch.

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

He's so hurt he started type stuttering when he got to how many championships Miami has. lol
We do have more: but four occurred before or right at when Steve spurrier just became their coach. They've been a better overall program since then with more rings, etc (3-1). That's why this thread is so pathetic: it's like two little brothers fighting for second place every year in the state while FSU dominates every year. Our fans are becoming like delusionally nostalgic
Notre dame fans.

I believe in richt so we can actually hopefully substantiate our trash talk and turnover our current irrelevance again. Otherwise more pathetic posts like in this thread.

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

He's so hurt he started type stuttering when he got to how many championships Miami has. lol
We do have more: but four occurred before or right at when Steve spurrier just became their coach. They've been a better overall program since then with more rings, etc (3-1). That's why this thread is so pathetic: it's like two little brothers fighting for second place every year in the state while FSU dominates every year. Our fans are becoming like delusionally nostalgic
Notre dame fans.

I believe in richt so we can actually hopefully substantiate our trash talk and turnover our current irrelevance again. Otherwise more pathetic posts like in this thread.

Don't say we when referring to the Canes and yourself. You just went on a posting spree defending the Gaytors. Fck off

Advertisement
Back