Tears Gator Tears

Look who's now got a link to Gator Tears on their board:

Capture+_2017-06-06-19-18-05.jpg

Advertisement
They will have Russell as the second coming of Ronnie Lott if he flips to them...delusional fans are delusional

Advertisement
I hope those ***** go right to page 108 and see the mic drop I gave them

So I saw this tweet linked from SI.com

horsey_zpsboqnaiff.jpg

Anyone wondering why I thought of this thread immediately? lol ******* Horsey McHorseface ahahahaha Mackletooth... ahahahha

3eNIFldg.jpeg

SIAP but in looking for a good teeth picture I came across a twitter handle called "Jim McElwain's Teeth." Sometimes the lols are as good as the tears.

Advertisement
Justin Fields just decommitted from PSU and there's a bunch of CB's rolling in for him to UF. This could set up some epic Gator tears.

Justin Fields just decommitted from PSU and there's a bunch of CB's rolling in for him to UF. This could set up some epic Gator tears.

If he picks Auburn the tears will flow. God forbid he'd pick McEltooth as his teacher.

Advertisement

If he picks Auburn the tears will flow. God forbid he'd pick McEltooth as his teacher.

One would have to question his intelligence if he chose UF. As much as I'd hate to see it, this kid would be much wiser to choose FSU.

Advertisement
Fields is most likely going to end up at Auburn after Gus puts on display how he uses Stidham in the offense.

The Gators get honeydicked worse than any other program ever.

Lmao.

Fields is a program changer. Fields would do for UF what Jameis did for FSU .

LOL

You mean take a program that hadn't played in a national championship in over a decade and win it all as a redshirt freshman? Do you have any idea how rare that is?

It's one thing for him to live up to his billing coming out of high school. It's another thing entirely for him to do what less than 1% of 5* QBs have ever done.

Advertisement
Back