Tears Gator Tears

Look at this angry gaytard:

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

Just shut up and cry, Bîtch.

You're the board crybaby and clearly the only b|tch on here. People in glass houses.
Your fake confidence fools no one.

Yup... I told you before that I don't give a shît what you do out there but if you Fûck with this thread, I'll go straight to the mods. The mods need to make it so your thread derailing, siracha eating, Gayturd *** can't post in this thread.

The thing is that a bunch of us like this thread. We find humor in it. If you don't then all you need to do is stay out of it.

You were band already for coming in here and starting this shît. Apparently a one week band didn't do it. Your posting this in here makes a mockery of the thread and of your previous band. It would seem that we need a more permanent solution. [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] said you should be permanently band. I support that. So now I'm going to ask that the mods make hamburger****ster a dead poster. By the powers not vested in me, and for the better good of the Gator Tears thread, [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], please make this chopstick carrying pest go away....permanently. Apparently, he didn't learn from the last go-around.

Last edited:
Advertisement

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

You're the board crybaby and clearly the only b|tch on here. People in glass houses.

Go Fûck yourself faqqit. I'm going to push to get you kicked off this board or I'm going to get kicked off of here trying. I will find you everywhere puzzy and I will savage your siracha eating *** you cumbag Gayturd troll loser.

Last edited:
Justin Fields just decommitted from PSU and there's a bunch of CB's rolling in for him to UF. This could set up some epic Gator tears.

He could go to
Auburn or fsu just as easily. Imho he starts at uf if he goes
There very early and makes a big impact.

Lol with Mac and Nuss? Nah if he's smart he goes somewhere they actually run an offense and Florida isn't it. Sorry to disappoint you gator

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

Yup... I told you before that I don't give a shît what you do out there but if you Fûck with this thread, I'll go straight to the mods. The mods need to make it so your thread derailing, siracha eating, Gayturd *** can't post in this thread.

The thing is that a bunch of us like this thread. We find humor in it. If you don't then all you need to do is stay out of it.

You were band already for coming in here and starting this shît. Apparently a one week band didn't do it. Your posting this in here makes a mockery of the thread and of your previous band. It would seem that we need a more permanent solution. [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] said you should be permanently band. I support that. So now I'm going to ask that the mods make hamburger****ster a dead poster. By the powers not vested in me, and for the better good of the Gator Tears thread, [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], please make this chopstick carrying pest go away....permanently. Apparently, he didn't learn from the last go-around.

Nah don't ban the bit*h then we become just like those liberal pu**ies who run from everything and cry to their mods.

Let the cu*t post here so we can roast the f*ck out of him especially when Fields goes somewhere else

Justin Fields just decommitted from PSU and there's a bunch of CB's rolling in for him to UF. This could set up some epic Gator tears.

He could go to
Auburn or fsu just as easily. Imho he starts at uf if he goes
There very early and makes a big impact.

He has a pretty much equal opportunity to start early at Auburn and FSU (maybe he redshirts at FSU if Francois sticks around). So, if the opportunity is similar, why on earth would any QB pick UF over FSU or Auburn (to a lesser degree). Mac has shown little to no ability to develop QBs.

Advertisement
I'd rather see Fields go to Ufag than fsux.

I would not. Qb has been their weak point
Recently with only franks as a decent prospect.
Fields is a program changer and fsu already recruits well at qb under Fisher.

QB hasn't been their only weak point. And, UF is about to see a drop off on defense.

Massive drop off especially with Bell coaching DBs

Yeah, I don't know anything about Bell, but Shannon's evaluations leave a whole lot of something to be desired, and Muschamp was a GREAT defensive mind and GREAT defensive recruiter. Don't think Shannon can possibly live up to that.

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

Nah don't ban the bit*h then we become just like those liberal pu**ies who run from everything and cry to their mods.

Let the cu*t post here so we can roast the f*ck out of him especially when Fields goes somewhere else
Understood. EzCane84 comes on here and I'm good with it. Hamburger****ster is different to me. He's coming from a different place. I hate his fûcking guts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm hanging this one up like the Italians strung up Mussolini and his mistress:

Capture+_2017-06-07-08-35-26.jpg

Inday kills ants & roaches dead!

#IndayKillsHipstersDead

Last edited:
RVA, please ignore @hamburgerhelper, he'll eventually go back to his teams message board. Keep up the good work in here.

RVA, please ignore @hamburgerhelper, he'll eventually go back to his teams message board. Keep up the good work in here.

Thanks, man. I think I woke up extra cranky today and his posts were the first thing I saw in here. My apologies for snapping on here.

Bring all the Gators on I say. They're afraid to play The U and have beaten us once in forever. The way I see it, they can get whoever and Miami will still wax that *** in a couple years. I need to find a way to make Gator tears a sustainable resource.

Advertisement

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

Hahahaha and they talk about us being irrelevant. They play in the SEC Easy(t) and act like it's some juggernaut lol. They havent played an OCC away game in like 35 years. They're the largest collection of pussies in the NCAA. Do I have to mention they loss to Al Golden.

I mean your savior Richt got fired because he couldn't win the East. Lmao

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

Hahahaha and they talk about us being irrelevant. They play in the SEC Easy(t) and act like it's some juggernaut lol. They havent played an OCC away game in like 35 years. They're the largest collection of pussies in the NCAA. Do I have to mention they loss to Al Golden.

Good morning, sweetheart. Fields to Auburn???

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

Richt lost to Bama in the SEC Championship. Probably could have won it all if he got past that game. His ultimate downfall actually was an effect of his early success. He brought Georgia up from nothing. Do not act like he was a failure there...one of the winningest coaches in college football. You tears are delicious.

Advertisement

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

Richt lost to Bama in the SEC Championship. Probably could have won it all if he got past that game. His ultimate downfall actually was an effect of his early success. He brought Georgia up from nothing. Do not act like he was a failure there...one of the winningest coaches in college football. You tears are delicious.

Ez should be flying high right now. Russell decommitted and is about to turn ****. Fields decommitted and the CB's are rolling in the Gayturds' way. It's as good as it gets for them...before the fall.

What causes a bigger meltdown (and therefore brings more tears): fields going to auburn or fsu, or fields going to uf where mchorsetoof destroys his potential?

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

Exactly. IN his first 15 years only 3 coaches one more ever then Richt did. End of story. Dude can coach.

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

He's so hurt he started type stuttering when he got to how many championships Miami has. lol
We do have more: but four occurred before or right at when Steve spurrier just became their coach. They've been a better overall program since then with more rings, etc (3-1). That's why this thread is so pathetic: it's like two little brothers fighting for second place every year in the state while FSU dominates every year. Our fans are becoming like delusionally nostalgic
Notre dame fans.

I believe in richt so we can actually hopefully substantiate our trash talk and turnover our current irrelevance again. Otherwise more pathetic posts like in this thread.

lol save it ***. Funny how that coincides with them dropping the games against Miami huh? It took the best team they've ever had to beat Miami in 2008, their first win against us since I was in high school. stfu, you aint no Canes fan.

Advertisement
Back