Tears Gator Tears

I'd rather see Fields go to Ufag than fsux.

I would not. Qb has been their weak point
Recently with only franks as a decent prospect.
Fields is a program changer and fsu already recruits well at qb under Fisher.

QB hasn't been their only weak point. And, UF is about to see a drop off on defense.

Massive drop off especially with Bell coaching DBs

Yeah, I don't know anything about Bell, but Shannon's evaluations leave a whole lot of something to be desired, and Muschamp was a GREAT defensive mind and GREAT defensive recruiter. Don't think Shannon can possibly live up to that.

he isn't as good as Muschamp...but Shannon isn't that bad. I mean this isn't No Frio or nothing. He seems to like lbs similar to his skill set when he played ...but hes a solid evaluator imo

Advertisement
Look at this angry gaytard:

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

Just shut up and cry, Bîtch.

He's so hurt he started type stuttering when he got to how many championships Miami has. lol
We do have more: but four occurred before or right at when Steve spurrier just became their coach. They've been a better overall program since then with more rings, etc (3-1). That's why this thread is so pathetic: it's like two little brothers fighting for second place every year in the state while FSU dominates every year. Our fans are becoming like delusionally nostalgic
Notre dame fans.

I believe in richt so we can actually hopefully substantiate our trash talk and turnover our current irrelevance again. Otherwise more pathetic posts like in this thread.

lol save it ***. Funny how that coincides with them dropping the games against Miami huh? It took the best team they've ever had to beat Miami in 2008, their first win against us since I was in high school. stfu, you aint no Canes fan.

LMFAO !!!! 1 win in the last 25yrs

Image.jpg

Justin Fields just decommitted from PSU and there's a bunch of CB's rolling in for him to UF. This could set up some epic Gator tears.

He could go to
Auburn or fsu just as easily. Imho he starts at uf if he goes
There very early and makes a big impact.

Lol with Mac and Nuss? Nah if he's smart he goes somewhere they actually run an offense and Florida isn't it. Sorry to disappoint you gator

Yeah Mcteeth hasn't scored an offensive td against fsu since he's been there. At least our offense looks decent against them.

Last edited:
Advertisement

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

Hahahaha and they talk about us being irrelevant. They play in the SEC Easy(t) and act like it's some juggernaut lol. They havent played an OCC away game in like 35 years. They're the largest collection of pussies in the NCAA. Do I have to mention they loss to Al Golden.

Not only did they lose to Al Golden, they lost to Georgia Southern... in the swamp!!!

Ye ole game day atmosphere/empty stadium argument... That's a new one

Capture+_2017-06-07-14-30-14.jpg

These Gaytes still can't get their crocodillian skulls around why a kid like Mark Pope would choose Miami over UFag:

Capture+_2017-06-07-14-30-58.jpg

Advertisement
L to the fūcking OL

Academics?

They bring that up?

In a cookie cutter factory line diploma mill, where they have overflow auditorium classes and most of your first couple of years classes are online or on tv. Yep, a first class education.

Last edited:
L to the fūcking OL

Academics?

They bring that up?

In a cookie cutter factory line diploma mil, where they have overflow auditorium classes and most of you're first couple of years classes are online or on tv. Yep, a first class education.

Yeah, the UF degree is not helping these guys form cogent arguments supported by facts. But, from the most recent US New rankings:

UM: #44 Nationally.
UF: #50 .

Fall 2015 Acceptance rate (a measure of selectivity)?
UM: 38%.
UF: 48%.

Class size?

UM: 12:1 student-faculty ratio.
UF: 21:1.

Bottom Line: who makes more $$?
UM degree: $54,500 median salary.
UF degree: $ 51,100 median salary.

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

You're the board crybaby and clearly the only b|tch on here. People in glass houses.
Your fake confidence fools no one.

Yup... I told you before that I don't give a shît what you do out there but if you Fûck with this thread, I'll go straight to the mods. The mods need to make it so your thread derailing, siracha eating, Gayturd *** can't post in this thread.

The thing is that a bunch of us like this thread. We find humor in it. If you don't then all you need to do is stay out of it.

You were band already for coming in here and starting this shît. Apparently a one week band didn't do it. Your posting this in here makes a mockery of the thread and of your previous band. It would seem that we need a more permanent solution. [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] said you should be permanently band. I support that. So now I'm going to ask that the mods make hamburger****ster a dead poster. By the powers not vested in me, and for the better good of the Gator Tears thread, [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], please make this chopstick carrying pest go away....permanently. Apparently, he didn't learn from the last go-around.

100% support, get those toxic turds outta here

Advertisement

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

Hahahaha and they talk about us being irrelevant. They play in the SEC Easy(t) and act like it's some juggernaut lol. They havent played an OCC away game in like 35 years. They're the largest collection of pussies in the NCAA. Do I have to mention they loss to Al Golden.

I mean your savior Richt got fired because he couldn't win the East. Lmao

Georgia ain't Miami boy!

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

Not only did they lose to Al Golden, they lost to Georgia Southern... in the swamp!!!

And one of their guys sh#t his pants in the process lmao

Ye ole game day atmosphere/empty stadium argument... That's a new one

View attachment 45903

These Gaytes still can't get their crocodillian skulls around why a kid like Mark Pope would choose Miami over UFag:

View attachment 45904

with no one caring we still got more titles and thats with no one caring..........so that argument is BS. Us not caring has nothing to do with anything it doesnt change wins and losses

Advertisement
UF likes bringing up attendance because it's literally the only thing they can brag over us about. They complain about their facilities because they're outdated. Ours aren't. We have more national championships. Can't brag about that. We by far have better NFL players. Huge advantage. When you step back and look at the two, all they can chirp about is attendance. Funny, all that support and there's no comparing the two schools.

View attachment 45891
View attachment 45892

You're the board crybaby and clearly the only b|tch on here. People in glass houses.
Your fake confidence fools no one.

Yup... I told you before that I don't give a shît what you do out there but if you Fûck with this thread, I'll go straight to the mods. The mods need to make it so your thread derailing, siracha eating, Gayturd *** can't post in this thread.

The thing is that a bunch of us like this thread. We find humor in it. If you don't then all you need to do is stay out of it.

You were band already for coming in here and starting this shît. Apparently a one week band didn't do it. Your posting this in here makes a mockery of the thread and of your previous band. It would seem that we need a more permanent solution. [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] said you should be permanently band. I support that. So now I'm going to ask that the mods make hamburger****ster a dead poster. By the powers not vested in me, and for the better good of the Gator Tears thread, [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], please make this chopstick carrying pest go away....permanently. Apparently, he didn't learn from the last go-around.

100% support, get those toxic turds outta here

All I want, and I think it's been a good thing, is a positive, pro-Cane anti-gayturd thread where Canes can post and contribute in peace... A safe place and sanctuary for any Cane on this board to be part of the group regardless of how it goes for someone in the other threads. I try to make a point to not Fûck with people in here. Every true Cane deserves a place to go here and not be hassled.

If Hamburger****ster came in here respectfully, I would've treated him kindly, even if I don't like his stances in other threads on the board. But he couldn't just let it be. If he didn't like it, he could of left us in peace but he couldn't do that. He had to be a douchebag to everyone in this thread. He thinks it's his entitlement to do as he pleases without regards to others. I'm glad his *** is dead on here and he caught the Band he deserves. He was fücking with my and everyone's safe place.

Last edited:
L to the fūcking OL

Academics?

They bring that up?

In a cookie cutter factory line diploma mil, where they have overflow auditorium classes and most of you're first couple of years classes are online or on tv. Yep, a first class education.

Yeah, the UF degree is not helping these guys form cogent arguments supported by facts. But, from the most recent US New rankings:

UM: #44 Nationally.
UF: #50 .

Fall 2015 Acceptance rate (a measure of selectivity)?
UM: 38%.
UF: 48%.

Class size?

UM: 12:1 student-faculty ratio.
UF: 21:1.

Bottom Line: who makes more $$?
UM degree: $54,500 median salary.
UF degree: $ 51,100 median salary.

But what?

They get beat in every category. What's your point?

UF likes bringing up attendance because it's literally the only thing they can brag over us about. They complain about their facilities because they're outdated. Ours aren't. We have more national championships. Can't brag about that. We by far have better NFL players. Huge advantage. When you step back and look at the two, all they can chirp about is attendance. Funny, all that support and there's no comparing the two schools.

If attendance is really that important to them, then by their measures, Tennessee has been dominating them for years.

Advertisement
Back