Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I hope they dont get Zaire with the attempt they are making to reform the grad transfer rule for the SEC. I want more tears!

florida-players-block-each-other-during-georgia-southern-game-b.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

But how come Muchamp couldn't win with Muchamps defense? Lol silly cane fan.

Went 11-2 with that D in 2012 lol. Y'all can barely score 20 points and you think can win without Muschamp's defense that Muschamp recruited lol, crack is whack

That was urbans defense in 2012. See how that lame sh*t works? Either way richt couldn't beat butter teeth or muffcramp. Lmao

And the years after when that D was 15th or better?

#statsareyourfriend

Florida has aleays had a great defense. Always. This state breeds savage defenders. It takes a seriously sh*t coach to.frick that up... like al.golden! From all accounts UFs defense should once again be solid.
Al golden beat the gators when you all were healthy that season , let that sink in

Advertisement
Went 11-2 with that D in 2012 lol. Y'all can barely score 20 points and you think can win without Muschamp's defense that Muschamp recruited lol, crack is whack

That was urbans defense in 2012. See how that lame sh*t works? Either way richt couldn't beat butter teeth or muffcramp. Lmao

#statsareyourfriend

Florida has aleays had a great defense. Always. This state breeds savage defenders. It takes a seriously sh*t coach to.frick that up... like al.golden! From all accounts UFs defense should once again be solid.
Al golden beat the gators when you all were healthy that season , let that sink in

You were slurping the **** out of Golden's sac after that game until Georgia Southern beat them by more points.

As long as a Cane comes in here and posts properly, ripping and ridiculing the Gayturds, let's try to leave this as a sanctuary space where we're not ripping each other. Even some of the things I would say in other threads I try to keep out of this thread to keep the spirit of what we're doing moving forward. In here, it's all of us against the Gayturds.

#statsareyourfriend

You were slurping the **** out of Golden's sac after that game until Georgia Southern beat them by more points.

Brock's right...they took an L to Al Golden and Mark D'Onofrio....and the Gayturds were healthy. What will Richt and Diaz do to them with Cane level talent?

Advertisement

#statsareyourfriend

Come on man smh

#statsareyourfriend

Come on man smh

Don't sweat it in here.

Advertisement

Come on man smh

Don't sweat it in here.

Yeah this thread is reserved for gator tears

I hope they dont get Zaire with the attempt they are making to reform the grad transfer rule for the SEC. I want more tears!

Zaire can't pass, it won't change anything

Zaire wouldn't have started at ND this year either. I think they're reaching for anything because what they have is pretty substandard.

Advertisement
Tears of laughter at you corny gals.

Would you care to explain Nussmeier's big profound plan to turn Zaire into a star when he couldn't even figure out how to use Gardner at Michigan? Who's essentially a righty clone of Zaire?

Shane Morris has more talent than that kid and he fugged him up too

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back