Tears Gator Tears

102 pages and counting obsessing over us. It is glorious.

We'll get another 102 pages on national signing day when McEltooth's "You're gonna be a Gator" speach yields nothing but lint in your coffers and you gaytorbait Bîtches are in full meltdown. Can't wait for you to come back on here. Bring SUckGator51 with you.

Advertisement

Obsessed?

You're the one who's pathetic enough to register an account and post some serious butthurt on the message board of a school that you hate.

What a sad life you must have you cuck

Tears of laughter at you corny gals.

proxy.php

Advertisement
[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]'s right. It's great to have a real Gayturd come in here and act out their saltiness. Now they're actually delivering tears to us for us.

Advertisement

I hear you're quite the skinflutist, you should consider joining the band.
[MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION]

We found an instrument, he can pick his favorite.

View attachment 45707

Bet EzCane aka EzGayturd loves the large dark ones

Oh wow, many options for him to choose from

The band must be having a great financial year if we have such an abundance of instruments

Go on now EzCane, don't be shy. And yes, you can practice with your new instrument as much as you want throughout the week, no need to ask.

Advertisement

Here's another one:

View attachment 45701

Your savior.

Lord, I can't stop laughing...

Don't forget their future class of 2019 stud on defense, Trent Whittemore:

View attachment 45702

LMAO!

I still cannot believe this is true. This has to be some Make-a-Wish foundation publicity stunt by the Shark-shagger. The foundation for decades of Gator tears is being laid as we speak.

Here's another one:

View attachment 45701

Your savior.

View attachment 45702

LMAO!

I still cannot believe this is true. This has to be some Make-a-Wish foundation publicity stunt by the Shark-shagger. The foundation for decades of Gator tears is being laid as we speak.

I don't get it either. He locked in on him and locked him up 2 years ahead of time. At a minimum, why wouldn't he keep this kid warm and see how he does, even this year?

Advertisement
Try winning your crap division just once before you throw shade at any other fan base ladies. Just another reason why you delusional turds are always good for some laughs tho. Never change cane fans!! Lmao

Hey tihs for brains try 1-8 the last 25 years. Get off our Nuts

Here's another one:

View attachment 45701

Your savior.

View attachment 45702

LMAO!

I don't get it either. He locked in on him and locked him up 2 years ahead of time. At a minimum, why wouldn't he keep this kid warm and see how he does, even this year?

How bout you tell him he can try on the pads and jersey after every practice when he is washing them? Then, MAYBE, by his senior year he can get a snap in when they're being blown out in their homecoming game vs the University of Arkansas-Monticello Boll Weevils. Love me some Gaytor tears.

Advertisement
Back