Tears Gator Tears

florida gators 0-1 vs Al Golden lmao
i know u see the storm brewing......cant run in 2019 see ya then buddy :)

And richt is 0-1 against butter teeth.

Curb stomp 2019 hopefully mc****boy is still the coach and hopefully you will have the same energy and be in attendance and have the guts to wear a t-shirt with your troll *** account name written on it. I'm willing to bet You wont.

Lmao shut up p*ssy you ain't sh*t.

See you there?

Sure tough guy. Sure.

Advertisement
And richt is 0-1 against Muschamp's former defense.

Fify

But how come Muchamp couldn't win with Muchamps defense? Lol silly cane fan.

Went 11-2 with that D in 2012 lol. Y'all can barely score 20 points and you think can win without Muschamp's defense that Muschamp recruited lol, crack is whack

That was urbans defense in 2012. See how that lame sh*t works? Either way richt couldn't beat butter teeth or muffcramp. Lmao

And the years after when that D was 15th or better?

#statsareyourfriend

Canes QB situation is downright laughable . If it weren't for your little league schedule you'd be lucky to be bowl eligible with the QBs you gals trot out. In front of 30k. Lololol the facts you gals try and throw shade at anyone is hilariously funny.

That little league schedule is miles ahead of that no talent division you win. Fyi just in case you didn't notice the SEC was used like a 2$ ***** in the bowl season.

Curb stomp 2019 hopefully mc****boy is still the coach and hopefully you will have the same energy and be in attendance and have the guts to wear a t-shirt with your troll *** account name written on it. I'm willing to bet You wont.

See you there?

Sure tough guy. Sure.

Lol never said I was tough or bad just letting you know **** talking through keyboards doesn't make you big and bad either. I go to all the games and love bumping rivals before and after games. The slaughter on the field will be more than enough for my satisfaction.

Went 11-2 with that D in 2012 lol. Y'all can barely score 20 points and you think can win without Muschamp's defense that Muschamp recruited lol, crack is whack

That was urbans defense in 2012. See how that lame sh*t works? Either way richt couldn't beat butter teeth or muffcramp. Lmao

#statsareyourfriend

Florida has aleays had a great defense. Always. This state breeds savage defenders. It takes a seriously sh*t coach to.frick that up... like al.golden! From all accounts UFs defense should once again be solid.

Advertisement

#statsareyourfriend

Florida has aleays had a great defense. Always. This state breeds savage defenders. It takes a seriously sh*t coach to.frick that up... like al.golden! From all accounts UFs defense should once again be solid.

No they haven't. Don't lie to yourself

Don't make us bring georgia southern fans in here......

I'm sure they would love to get in that gator a s s again.

Last edited:
Even Al Golden's dumpster fire defense shut down the gators. They need to worry about beating the FCS teams that give them a yearly fight to the finish before they can even think about competing against Miami.

Hey gaytor chumps

764.gif

Advertisement

#statsareyourfriend

Careful, you guys might have another nail biter against FAU this season

Maybe you guys will be able to score 2 TD's on FSU this season

Or maybe you'll just put up 2 pts like you did in 2015

Either way, I'm looking forward to another miserable season up in Gainesville

Nothing better than a real gaytur showing up and giving us some of his tears in person.

This thread delivers

Advertisement
Nothing better than a real gaytur showing up and giving us some of his tears in person.

This thread delivers

Yep... And a real tearful, butthurt Gayturd helped this thread cross the 100 page threshold.

crocodile-tears-gif.jpg

Last edited:
I liked how Appalachian State should of won in the Vols stadium, then we went and beat them so badly in their own stadium that they started talking about how mean we are.

Should we contact the state legislature to pass some law so that UF stops running from Miami? Similar to how they had to come in and keep you from running from FSU?

Speaking of running, why didn't you finish that Stetson baseball game? How about how you guys tried to get out of the LSU game even when they offered to fly and house you guys up there?

You all seem to do a lot of tough talking while running down the street in the other direction. "I would come and beat you up but I heard my mom calling so that is the reason I am running away, not because I am scared."

Advertisement

#statsareyourfriend

Where are these "from all accounts"? They have some talent at DB. But they have been extremely thin in recruiting the front 7 the last 4 years, and a lot of the best recruits have left or been kicked off the team. They've got holes everywhere, and will struggle to patch together a good 2-deep. They better hope they have no serious injuries. Even healthy, teams are going to score on them at will in the 4th quarter when their starters tire out.

Nobody can deny the last decade has been tough for canes fans.

But at least we haven't suffered the humiliation of losing to an Al Golden coached team.

Even worse, losing our homecoming game to a D-2 team that didn't complete a single forward pass, and then being clowned on our own field by D-2 players, like this:

IMG_2509.GIF

Your program is a total joke.

See you there?

Sure tough guy. Sure.

th

Advertisement
Back