Tears Gator Tears

Lmao homie pounding his chest and talking about quarterbacks when they begging a hack from Norte dame to come save them from the heap of **** they currently have. Congrats on going full ******, I'm sure your a hero in your small circle.

Advertisement
Lmao homie pounding his chest and talking about quarterbacks when they begging a hack from Norte dame to come save them from the heap of **** they currently have. Congrats on going full ******, I'm sure your a hero in your small circle.

Frank's or Zaier would start over any QB the Canes have including that noodle freshman you have coming in.

Have a nice day ladies. Please never change I love each and every one of your delusional.little hearts. Lmao

florida gators 0-1 vs Al Golden lmao
i know u see the storm brewing......cant run in 2019 see ya then buddy :)

Advertisement

Frank's or Zaier would start over any QB the Canes have including that noodle freshman you have coming in.

More bull**** that you know would never be proven but please continue I've got about another hour before I have to do anything semi important.

How.come.you guys don't talk about how Right got.fired? Or how he couldn't beat butterteath? Or how he his a known career underachiever. What about that oline recruiting? Lol you clowns are so.clueless I love it.

Advertisement
How.come.you guys don't talk about how Right got.fired? Or how he couldn't beat butterteath? Or how he his a known career underachiever. What about that oline recruiting? Lol you clowns are so.clueless I love it.

How come you won't talk about what [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] said?

Ok canes let's discuss your QBs.. You know the absolite.most important position on the field? You have a 170 pound true.freshman coming in who UF and FSU didn't even recruit and you have Sitkowski a backup QB who has more Ints than TDs? Lmao ole.richt hasn't learned anything.

Yeah.. You didn't want Perry... because Jake Allen was the prize.

Advertisement
Have a nice day ladies. Please never change I love each and every one of your delusional.little hearts. Lmao

And richt is 0-1 against Muschamp's former defense.

Fify

But how come Muchamp couldn't win with Muchamps defense? Lol silly cane fan.

And richt is 0-1 against butter teeth.

Curb stomp 2019 hopefully mc****boy is still the coach and hopefully you will have the same energy and be in attendance and have the guts to wear a t-shirt with your troll *** account name written on it. I'm willing to bet You wont.

Curb stomp 2019 hopefully mc****boy is still the coach and hopefully you will have the same energy and be in attendance and have the guts to wear a t-shirt with your troll *** account name written on it. I'm willing to bet You wont.

Lmao shut up p*ssy you ain't sh*t.

Advertisement
Ok canes let's discuss your QBs.. You know the absolite.most important position on the field? You have a 170 pound true.freshman coming in who UF and FSU didn't even recruit and you have Sitkowski a backup QB who has more Ints than TDs? Lmao ole.richt hasn't learned anything.

Yeah.. You didn't want Perry... because Jake Allen was the prize.

Excuse me while I spit my very good coffee out.

Fify

Went 11-2 with that D in 2012 lol. Y'all can barely score 20 points and you think you can win without Muschamp's defense that Muschamp recruited lol, crack is whack

Lmao shut up p*ssy you ain't sh*t.

See you there?

Fify

Went 11-2 with that D in 2012 lol. Y'all can barely score 20 points and you think can win without Muschamp's defense that Muschamp recruited lol, crack is whack

That was urbans defense in 2012. See how that lame sh*t works? Either way richt couldn't beat butter teeth or muffcramp. Lmao

Advertisement
Back