Tears Gator Tears

[TWEET]867144903264018434[/TWEET]
Look at slaton who signed with UF in a UM shirt at American heritage at their spring game lol

Lmao what was he thinking? That's hilarious. Maybe he's trying to tell us that when things go wrong at UiF he'd love to come home if the opportunity arises.

Advertisement
[TWEET]867144903264018434[/TWEET]
Look at slaton who signed with UF in a UM shirt at American heritage at their spring game lol

Lmao what was he thinking? That's hilarious. Maybe he's trying to tell us that when things go wrong at UiF he'd love to come home if the opportunity arises.

this is the funniest **** ever

Their coaches had to see it and his UiF position coach started giving him shît over it, per Luke Stampini. Funny as Fûck.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How do they go, so quickly, from we've sucked on offense for the past 7 years to we're on the verge of being one of the top offenses in the country, if Frank's is good???

Capture+_2017-05-23-21-49-05.jpg

Advertisement
How do they go, so quickly, from we've sucked on offense for the past 7 years to we're on the verge of being one of the top offenses in the country, if Frank's is good???

View attachment 45486

I'm not real familiar with the "pieces" they have on offense, but my guess would be because they're delusional. Jeez man, 83 pages in I would think you'd have picked that up by now.

View attachment 45486

I'm not real familiar with the "pieces" they have on offense, but my guess would be because they're delusional. Jeez man, 83 pages in I would think you'd have picked that up by now.

Pieces " of shi t"

wait.. Slaton wears a UM shirt and there isn't an additional 10 pages to this thread? is life even real? Smh.. I ran to this like..
boy-leaps.jpg

hoping for at least +5 pages of tear.

Last edited:
Advertisement
wait.. Slaton wears a UM shirt and there isn't an additional 10 pages to this thread? is life even real? Smh.. I ran to this like..
View attachment 45489

hoping for at least 5 extra pages of tear.

They seem to be taking it pretty well. Wait, you don't think they're all cried out do you? Please tell me they aren't, what will I do for the rest of the summer?

View attachment 45489

They seem to be taking it pretty well. Wait, you don't think they're all cried out do you? Please tell me they aren't, what will I do for the rest of the summer?

They've got plenty of tears left. Just think of the losses on the field and in recruiting coupled with our successes. Moar tears are coming.

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 45489

Hydration is key. Them boys haven't been replacing the water and electrolytes flowing from their eyes. They need some gayturdaid

View attachment 45489

Better not be .Ive gotten used to having **** tears with my morning coffee..

The thing is about slaton is im not really sure he would have had a place here given all the talent we are recruting on the DLINE and the kind of player he is. The guy is a space eating 3-4 NT not the lean athletic terror we are looking for to fit our 4-3 scheme he isnt a Kool guy in any way shape or form. TBH he projects best at guard and thats where he would play had he signed with us

The thing is about slaton is im not really sure he would have had a place here given all the talent we are recruting on the DLINE and the kind of player he is. The guy is a space eating 3-4 NT not the lean athletic terror we are looking for to fit our 4-3 scheme he isnt a Kool guy in any way shape or form. TBH he projects best at guard and thats where he would play had he signed with us

Yeah... That's why he's at UiF. We only wanted him where he belongs, at guard, but he has this fantasy of being a DT and the Gayturds told him he can play there. I'm sure they'll start him there as they are thinner on the d line but barring no one else there, I can't see how he stays on D for the next 4 years.

Advertisement
Back