Tears Gator Tears

Capture+_2017-05-17-19-19-04.jpg

Jobe again. Is their entire basis for possibly flipping Jobe based on Jobe being friends with Henderson???

Advertisement
[MENTION=17061]Ghost666[/MENTION]... If someone on here is/was trolling the Gaytes, I'd recommend that they not give it away on an open board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I need to thank them for making my morning coffee taste sooo much better.The fact that these idiots are so delusional in their thinking and the fact that come NSD the implosion is going to be so massive does this old mans heart better than anything a Dr might prescribe...

Thank you UFAG nation for being the F*#kups you are...

This is by far one of the best threads I have read! I don't say much. It I had to thank the creator of this thread! Them gayturds fan still think they got ole Meyers over there!

Advertisement
I start every morning with updates on this thread. It's always good to get comedy in first thing in the morning. Hats off to you, RVA. Your efforts don't go unnoticed.

I start every morning with updates on this thread. It's always good to get comedy in first thing in the morning. Hats off to you, RVA. Your efforts don't go unnoticed.

Thanks bro... but guys like [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION], [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION], [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION], [MENTION=6214]Cash[/MENTION], all deserve most of the credit. The good news is that as the season approaches, this thread will only get better as the Gayturds' season and recruiting nosedives.

This is about John Campbell, the OL from Orlando, who is supposed to make his commitment in July and it's thought to be between us and the turds:

Capture+_2017-05-18-06-16-54.jpg
Capture+_2017-05-18-06-16-33.jpg

When we start pulling Orlando kids like we pulled other central Florida kids in Perry and Lingard, it's just going to get downright salty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back